chapter 15

The next morning I woke up in his arms. I thought about last night and immediately I blushed. But then I felt Shindo pulling me closer to him. We lay there quietly for a few more minutes until we got up.

,,Good morning cutie, slept well?"

He grinned and hugged me from behind. I nodded and leaned against him. He was so muscular and warm....

We went downstairs to eat together.

,,Y/N I have something for you. Look in the bedroom."

,,What, why?"

,,It's a surprise!"

I looked at him for a while until I decided to take a bath.

,,I'm going to the bathroom. Excuse me."

,,I'll wait for you."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Then I went into the bathroom. I took a bath, got ready and then went into the bedroom. I wonder what kind of surprise this will be....
When I entered the room, I saw something lying on the bed. It was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a pretty dress. Next to it was a little note.

I'm waiting downstairs my beautiful. Hurry up
~S ♡

I quickly put on the dress and ran downstairs to Shindo.

,,You are beautiful, Y/N. I love you."

,,I love you too and thank you for the dress and the bouquet."

,,Anything for my princess."

He kissed me, took my hand and walked with me out to the park.
We went for a walk, admiring the beautiful flowers, watching animals and people, holding each other's hand the whole time. He was a great feeling to be by his side.
It was getting dark and late.

,,I have something else for you sweetie. Come on!"

He led me near a lake. There I saw a blanket and some candles. We sat down and Shindo pulled me closer to him. Suddenly he tore the ring off my finger and threw it into the water.

,,What are you doing?! Shindo... why-"

But before I could complain further, he took another ring and put it on my finger.

,,Now it's not just a business wedding. Forget about your father and my aunts. We are together now for love."

Tears came to my eyes and I stared at the ring. It was beautiful...
I took his face in my hands and we kissed passionately.

I thought: he is the one...
_______
THE END