chapter 14

The next morning I woke up. However, Shindo was no longer lying next to me....
was I really disappointed...? am I really starting to like him...? This is all driving me crazy!!!
After I showered, I went to search for something to eat. I smelled something ..wonderful. It smelled like pancakes.... I advised the kitchen.
Tadashi was standing next to Shindo, who was already eating. I gave them both a quick glance and then went for the pancakes. They were delicious!
During breakfast, hardly anyone talked...it was kind of awkward. Shindo decided to end the silence.

,,You look beautiful Y/N."

I blushed slightly and Tadashi was also visibly uncomfortable.

,,Thank you. I hope you slept well."

,,Sure I did. You looked very peaceful while sleeping sweetie."

,,Were you watching me?"

,,Yes, all night long princess."

Omg how embarrassing.

,,My aunts want to have a big party today."

I looked at Tadashi, who just nodded.

,,Why? If you don't mind me asking."

,,Business. But you, as my wife, have to be there from now on."

,,Okay..."

Shindo stood up, gave me a kiss on the forehead and stroked a strand of hair behind my ear. Then he left the room and Tadashi led me to a large hall.

,,This is where the party will be today. It will start soon, so get ready."

I just nodded and thanked him. Then I went into the bedroom where I saw a beautiful dress lying on the bed. Next to it was a small note:

The dress is for you my pretty. Put it on, I will help you out later ;)
~your husband

Typical... Well, I don't really have another choice. After I put the dress on, I quickly styled my hair and headed out. Just as I was about to walk out the door, Shindo stood in my way. He eyed me from top to bottom and had his perverted grin on his face again. Shameless!!!

,,You're really hot Y/N."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me tenderly. His hands moved to my waist. After a short while, he let go of me and led me to the hall.

It was a really boring evening....
I was introduced a few times, had to talk to some weird guys and just wanted to get out of there.
Anyway... I did it for Shindo... I think I'm slowly falling in love with him... even though he can be a jerk sometimes! At some point he pulled me into a corner.

,,I can see that you hate it here. I'm so sorry..."

,,It's okay. I'm doing it for you... and as your wife, I'm doing it naturally..."

I only whispered the last part, but he heard it anyway and suddenly lifted me up. Shindo kissed me and it became more and more passionate. I didn't hold back either and so we left the party. He carried me to our bedroom and laid me on the bed. We kissed a few more times until he whispered in my ear:

,,Ready?"

,,Yes."

,,I won't hurt you, don't worry baby."

As he said earlier, he helped me out of my dress and we were together for the rest of the night....