𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

★彡

"Miss y/n. please drop the book and pay attention to the lesson", Ms. Hummburg scold. I felt everybody glances at me. I slowly put the down book and gave all of my attention to the board trying my best not to notice the looks I'm getting.

"Thank you." She blabbed about stuff I won't need in the future because I wanted to be a writer.

!RING!

The bell dismissed class meaning lunchtime. I have always spent my time in the old peaceful library. It was old so not many people went there. I quickly grabbed my things and ran out the door so I can get there before anybody does.

I finally got to the door, as I reached for the door I felt another human hand on top of mines. I quickly removed my hand from the door.

"I'm sorry", we both said as our eyes met into each other. I've seen him before. he was the Nekoma volleyboy's team setter. Kozume Kenma. I quickly studied him.

he had black roots with yellow tips, about 5'6 ish, and had a Nintendo switch in his hand. Was he going to play games in the library?.

"I'm sorry", he apologized again trying not to make eye contact.

"It's o-", "KYANMA", we both heard a voice behind us, it seemed like the Nekoma captain. He rushed towards the pudding hair boy ruffling his hair.

"Who's this chick?", he raised an eyebrow at me. i didn't know how to reply so i quickly pushed myself into the library going to my secret corner to read.

I could hear them arguing about how he scared me so I left them behind. i didn't notice that a small smile danced on my face.

It was kinda nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch was finally done. I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing in my ear, forgetting my corner was right next to the bell. I packed up and rushed to my next class hoping I wasn't late.

I barged into the class without knowing they already started the session. I stood there stiff.

"y/n, your 15 mins late to class AGAIN, please go to the principal's office. before I left I saw the same boy I saw at lunch and his friend sitting right to him.

I sighed excusing myself to the office.

(forgot to tell you that you have a friend but its a best friend, and her name is Haru)

School ended so I headed home not like I had anything better to do. Haru was a family emergency trip so I had nobody to talk to. I quietly walked down the dim streets of Tokyo with my head down holding my principal office visiting slip to give to my parents.

"Y/N!" I heard a voice cry out from behind me. I saw the running figure getting closer and closer realizing it was Haru.

"HARU", I screamed running towards the girl. we both gave each other tight hugs, squealing with joy.

"I've missed you so much, plus hows school", she stretched out the school part. I looked at her with a frown, "I was so close to making another friend".

"who?", she looks at me with a face begging me to answer curiosity. I sighed and told her everything about how my went day today without her.

We both got to our houses since were neighbors.

parted our goodbyes and went into our own houses. as I got home i didn't greet my family and went to bed.

 as I got home i didn't greet my family and went to bed

★彡