𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃

"Do you know where swiper went?", Dora asked from the screen. I yelped no, laughing at my childish actions. I got up to wash my bowl, but I was interrupted by the elevator to our penthouse open, "anybody home?", the voice asked getting closer to the kitchen room.

   I grabbed the closest thing to me and put it close to my chest pointing towards the door, "surprise-", i threw the wooden ladle towards the person's head causing them to tumble on the floor.

   i rushed to their side, to my surprise it was my old friend lev and....kenma....and kuroo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   I helped them all unpack their stuff. i apologize to lev for attacking him with a wooden ladle. we watched Dora and made jokes.

"you know Dora isn't that so bad after many years", lev said. We all laughed in agreement taking a bite from our pop tarts we microwaved. we've finally finished with our dora  so the boys went to bed in our extra guest rooms while I cleaned the living room.

   My sister went went with my parents to their buniess trip. i made sure i texted my mom about today, and she was okay with it. once i got finished with cleaning up i made my way up to the bathroom to clean up before bed.

   I heard the sound of game effects coming from the bathroom. i creaked the door slowly trying not to make a sound, kenma was sitting right next to the counter, knees close to his chest gripping tight on his switch. 

"Kenma you alright", i slowly approached the half yellow and black haired boy, he nodded his head. I took a seat next to him. we both took turns on his switch, and suprisely i was good at it.

"wow your gpood at games, maybe take a break from the books for once", i swallowed the lump that was in my throat was speaking, " i only read books because i don't know how to make friends, and plus this isn't my real hair", i pulled off the light brown wig off my head, revealing my red and black hair.

he straighten up his sitting posture to take a good look at my hair, slowly tracing his finger in my hair which was weird but i didn't say anything. he then brought his fingers back to his switch. the room was slient, we could here the crickets echoing in the empty room.

A few minutes later Kenma said, "your hair is amazing, you should keep it like that. forever.". I looked at him like he was crazy but he was right i couldn't hide from the world under a stupid wig. I had to man up, "you're right kenma, i will. Thanks for the advice!".

I waved goodnight and went off to bed. 

Tomorrow I'm going to be a new person!

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿