𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You turned around clinching onto your bag. the boy kenma had his switch in his hands, you slowly took some steps closer to the boy who was sitting leaning on a tree trunk. you brushed your skirt/pants and took a seat next to him, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"hey, y/n", he said bluntly, "hello kenma-san". he looked at you with a raised brow, "kenma-san?".

"Oh I'm sorry, what should I call you", you immediately started to freak out, "call me kenma....just kenma". you nodded and opened your book to the last page you were on.

"Are you here for the neighborhood picnic?", you both asked at the same time and nodding causing a slight laugh to come out of your mouths. you two talked about your likes and dislikes until two running figures came towards both of you.

It was your little sister and Kenma's friend Kuroo.

"There you are!", they both shouted once they got closer to you.

"Why are you here Haru, shouldn't you be with mom and dad", you growled. Haru returned the growl with rolling eyes, "mom and dad said they were going to talk to the kozume family because they used to be friends and invite them to dinner blah blah blah, but whos that?".

"he's kenma...kozume", the rooster head boy. we ignored the two people who were standing in front of us and continue with what we were doing.

"I'm Testuro Kuroo, but call me Kuroo", he reached his hand out to me to shake it. I slowly approached his hand shaking it gently, "it's nice how my nii-chan is making friends because she never had friends most of her life".

"can't you shut your mouth for one second! always has something to say at the worse times possible". i shouted back at my sister who crossed her arms around her chest.

"well anyways let's go get ice cream for all of us", my sister suggested. we just shrugged accepting her offer.

✦༺  ✧༺ ✦༺

Once we got our ice cream from the ice cream truck near the park. I made sure we told our parents where we went. we ate our ice cream quietly without speaking to each other enjoying the lovely view in front of us.

"Ready to go back", i asked looking at everyone to see if they were finished. we all got up from the bench and headed back. once we got back to the picnic our parents came up to us to tell us some news, "Kenma....would you like to have a sleepover at l/n's house because fall break is close soon." Kenma didn't look up from his switch but gave a thumbs up.

"we don't have many people over to our house, so this will be a good opportunity for y/n to make friends", my mom said. I was a little embarrassed of how my family mentions how much I'm a loner.

"It's fine, I'll like to get to know y/n better". Kenma replied. He looked at me, gave me a warm smile, and left back to our hangout place near the pond.

I guess I'm spending spring break with kenma

*sigh*

★彡

★彡