𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚

It was the last of spring break and everybody expect for lev had to leave. The boys got used to my real hair, and mostly like fidgeting with it. Lev was gonna stay for another two weeks since he asked his parents so they dropped off his uniform and some clothes. Kenma and Kuroo had already packed their stuff and were ready to go downstairs and head out.

Grabbing Kenma and Kuroo's things you place it down in the trunk of Kuroo mom's car. Kenma's father was going to pick them up, but he had work. We bid our goodbyes. As I was about to go back home I felt a tap on my shoulder, "hey y/n, can I get your number? You only gave it to kenma". I turned around to kuroo to exchange numbers. 

"Thanks, chibi-chan~", I looked at him before playfully rolling my eyes. I didn't notice that Kenma was looking at us from the window of the car, I could there was a little bit of jealously in his eyes. And like that, they drove away.

꒰⚘݄꒱

It was the first day to school after spring break, and Lev's First day at Nekoma High School. He got his schedule and we have a few classes together. Lev was going to try out for the volleyball team, and maybe I will try out for the manager so I could stay close to lev. 

As I, lev, kenma, kuroo walked down the stairs we had whispers and stares, I was already used to it since I got some since my accident with kenma at the library.

"ummmm, n/n why are they staring at us?", lev bent a little to whisper in my ear. "Let's just say Kuroo is the school's charm". He nodded making an 'o' shape with his mouth. We got to our first with lev, and he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Lev Haiba. I'm from Russia. I'm 6'4.5 that's why I'm so tall. Hope we can be friends", he gave a polite wave. The class returned the favor with claps and high five. "Looks like you already liked in this school", I slightly teased him.

"Oh yeah, y/n's my cousin", he got from his seat to tell the whole class as they nodded their heads. 

"what the heck lev! you don't just get up from your seat to say that!", I punched him in the arm. he rubbed his arm which meant I punched him too hard, I apologize as I gave his arm a rub. Class started and we all gave our focus to the teacher.

꒰⚘݄꒱

Classes were over and it was time for lunch and we decided to eat lunch and then take Lev to tryout. We were all eating our lunch as kenma was listening to lev blabbing about his life in Russia as kuroo told me about him and kenma childhood, "then I told kenma.....volleyball isn't a game you can install.....its a physical game!", we both chuckled. Me and Kuroo were getting close and closer with each other by the minute. 

"Ok let's go for lev's tryout", kenma said. We all nodded and headed for the gym. While Lev was going to tryout I went straight to the coach about the manager job. We've talked a little bit about my experience. After he told me I got the job and told me the basics. 

I ran out to the gym and told them the good news, and also to my surprise lev was Nekoma's new Middle Blocker. 

"Good Job Chibi", kuroo cheered pulling me into a tight hug. He let go before I suffocated. "Chibi?", kenma asked.

"yeah, some cute nickname Kuroo gave me", i answered back. 

'nickname?', kenma thought.

꒰⚘݄꒱