𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

The news had spread

Me and Miya Osamu were official dating. I didn't know what I was going to get myself into but I was down for it.

Everybody asked me questions every where I went about our relationship like I wa some celebrity and I was being questioned by paparazzi.

The simple answer that everybody got was, "It's personal business".

Sometimes  I was having second thoughts about it, but I wanted to try it for a bit.

"Hey y/n!", I heard a voice shout from behind me. It's Osamu. "Hey"

I ran to him wrapping my arms around his waist and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Wanna go on a walk with me?"

"Yeah sure, let's go", he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was DEVASTATED. I couldn't believe y/n had for a boyfriend before I could even confess.

"It's ok bro, be happy for her", Kuroo patted my back. I was trying. But it wouldn't budge. Kuroo has gaven up on y/n, but I haven't.

'Be happy for her'

"Y/n I like you"

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Osamu wasn't really taking her on a walk, he was taking her on a picnic date.

"We've been walking for too longgg~", the red and black  haired girl whined.

"Want me to carry you?", he bent down to her height so she could jump on his back. Arms and legs secured as they finished walking.!

"Thank you", she placed a peck on his cheek. "No problem" he chuckled at his girlfriend cuteness.

"Okay close your eyes", he put her down and wrapped his finger to her eyes.

"Don't try anything dumb 'Samu", she scold. "I won't trust me".

She accepted his trust and began to walk on a grassy field, she kinda now regretting trusting him but she gave a go.

"Open", he released his fingers to show a Picnic  blanket with a basket on top and near a nice river bank.

"Omg, Tysm!", she hugged her boyfriend before taking a seat on the blanket.

"Do you like it?", he took a seat next to her stroking her cheek with his thumb.

She gave a kiss on me the lips, "I love it".

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

They had a finished their food and they were now cuddling next to each other.

"I thought I wanna going to lose to Kuroo or Kenma.", he chuckled shyly.

"What?", she sat up to look up at him.

"Kenma and Kuroo are like my besties nothing else", she smiled and he nodded relief that she had nobody else on her mind.

"Promise you won't leave me y/n?"

"Promise"