𝐖𝐀𝐑

For the past few days, it felt like Kuroo and I got closer than I did with kenma, so today I decided to give him all the attention. Im walking over to the gym for morning practice, I decided I would only cheer for kenma. But I think Kuroo would be sad since I always cheer for him too. 

"y/nnnnnn", Yamamoto rushed to give hugs once I opened the gym door. Yaku ran to my rescue to get Yamamoto off of me. I'm still trying to get used to that. "Yamato what if the coach opened the door instead of me and went to go give him a hug". It took him a second to visualize in his head, then he shook his head in disgust causing us to laugh.

"Alright let's start practice guys!", I shouted. Before they started practice kenma came running to me, "training camp is in 3 days", I nodded he went to practice. While he was practicing i shouting, "KENMA DO GOOD IN THIS PRACTICE I"LL BUY YOU APPLE PIE", and liked that kenma was on his A-game the whole practice.

"Ok let's clean up and get ready for school". They all nodded. "Also don't forget to take a shower, you all stink".

"uhghhhhh", they all groaned.

Me, Kenma, Lev, Kuroo were all going to our classes. Me and Kuroo were going to chemistry and Kenma and Lev were going to math. "Hello y/n do you somehow like like Kenma?", I looked at him with a confused face. "No, we're just friends.", i was now worried Kuroo was starting to get jealous which wasn't part of the plan.

IS she lying?. Wait. Does kenma like her too? I must get to y/n first, before kenma. Y/n I'll get to you first. Kuroo thought and smirked.

"Why are you smirking?", I asked the rooster's head. He shook his head 'no' and I just responded with a shrug and entered the classroom.

"Ok class, whoever is your desk-mate will be your chemistry partner for the year", I turned my head and met eyes with the same rooster head. "I guess we're partners", I smiled and he smiled back.

(3 days later)

It was the training camp day. I had all my stuff to survive the whole week of training camp. I was told some things, there is a boy name Tanaka and Nishinoya who I should try to stay away from. I heard this time so school called 'Inazarki High School' joining too. I only know three of the players, Atsumu, Osamu, and Aran. We went to elementary together.

While we were packing our bags, it seemed like Kenma and Kuroo were having a fight but the only thing I heard was...

"Let the y/n war begin".....

'y/n war?'