-Fun facts/cut scenes-

Hey guys! So the story has ended but I wanted to share some fun facts and cut scenes from certain chapters of the story!

1- When coming up with the triplet for Dipper and Mabel, I had to take a few things into consideration. One was THE NAME! I had to name the character! We all know Dipper's real name is Mason and Mabel's is well- Mabel. I knew I wanted her name to start with an M but I counted the letters in Mason and Mabel, both have 5 letters so I was originally going to name her Maria but then I was like... no... that's too common of a name and it sounds too Hispanic for a kid who lives in Oregon. So I decided to name her Mavis because it's unique, starts with M, and has 5 letters! Hah!

2- I was originally gonna make the story so that it was the normal summer in Gravity Falls just with a triplet in the story, but that sounded cheap, there are so many stories of people just putting their characters in the story, technically that's what I did, but making Mavis be from another dimension shows a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL to that story, and making it so that she came from a family that was completely different from the Dipper and Mabel WE KNOWS family. Plus making her parents die and living with the abusive uncles, it adds levels to the character, she's broken from the constant torment she's put through, but still incredibly strong because of her family and her willingness to do ANYTHING to protect them.

3- In pre-planning for the chapter 'Captured' I originally planned to have Bill actually send her home and then bring the Dipper and Mabel from HER dimension back so they all could take down Bill together. Buuuuuut- in retrospect I knew that couldn't be possible because in Journal 3 we learn that if an alternate dimension person meets themself in another dimension, they die... so- there went that idea! LOL

4- The inspiration behind having Ford and Stan abuse the triplets came from those Fanfictions on Wattpad of Dipper being gay and getting abuse and neglected by his parents, sister, uncles, and friends... #PoorDipper and #PoorMavis

5- I was actually going to have Bill be like SUPER nice to Mavis and maybe having them be connected because of her zodiac and I was thinking about pulling a Star Wars thing and having Bill ask Mavis to join him in taking over the world (NOT AS A QUEEN BUT MORE AS A FRIEND/HENCHMANIAC) And if I did that, being as vulnerable and broken as she is, she would have accepted until her family snapped her out of the delusion that this was the right choice. But that idea was scrapped because I didn't want the story to go on for too long.

-HERES SOME OUTTAKE SCENES FROM THE BOOK THAT WEREN'T INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRODUCT-

+Cut scene from the chapter entitled Helpless+

—But instead, I just floated up in front of Bill. "And you're trying to destroy me too. I'm so very hurt!" He said, putting his hand where is heart would be if he was a human.

"Put her down right now, Bill!" Ford yelled from below.

"And if I don't? What are you going to do about it?" Bill came back at him. Ford stayed silent... wanting to say something, but not knowing what to say.

"Exactly. You're powerless! Helpless even! See, Center? No one in this room cares about you, they can't even help you when you need it most. I could do anything I want to you right now and all they'd do is sit and watch. You don't belong here." Bill said to me, before throwing me to the ground, I screamed in agony from the searing pain that shot up my legs when I hit the ground.

+Cut scene from the chapter entitled Bill Cipher- well this is more of an explanation than a scene+

So in this chapter we see how Ford gets taken away while Dipper and Mavis seek cover and stay, well I was originally going to make Mavis get trapped as well and get taken by Bill as well, but then I was like- eh no- I think we should get more bonding time between Dipper and Mavis since they just met. I also wanted her to meet Wendy and Gideon as well. So I just saved the idea for later in the story.

That's pretty much it! ALSO IN THE 'CAPTURED' CHAPTER! THERE WAS AN ALTERNATE SCENE THAT BRINGS OUT BILL'S SOFTER SIDE! IF YOU WANT ME TO RELEASE THAT GO AHEAD, VOTE AND COMMENT! THNXXX ANOTHER THING! I HAVE A FEW MORE GRAVITY FALLS BOOKS OUT IF YOU WANT TO READ THOSE! + ANOTHER FANFICTION THAT WILL BE REPLACING THIS STORY SINCE ITS OVER!

- In the words of The Radio Demon -

Stay Tuned...