Wendy Corduroy

Uploaded: January 7th, 2021

Journal entry number 36 -
SURVIVING WITH DIPPER (SECOND DIMENSION MASON)

In fact, it was several long days.

Good news is, we lost those monsters things chasing us about 20 minutes after we first started running.

We just kept running... Dipper tried and tried to get in contact with Mabel through a Walky-talky in his backpack but, to no avail.

We have been lucky to survive this long. We've seen townsfolk get killed, eaten, or turned to stone. Luckily, we've been able to avoid that fate for now. But who knows how long that will last...

We've barely found enough food to feed both of us... maybe Dipper would have a better chance surviving if I just went back home...

We're both scared, hungry, thirsty, and growing weaker and weaker by the minute. We need a miracle and fast.

Though, when we were either resting or eating, we would tell each other stories and get to know one another. I told him about how our parents died and we got landed with our Great Uncles. I told them how they treated us and how I was astonished when my brother trusted Ford so much.

Dipper was shocked to say the least when I told my story. He didn't believe me at first but after a while, understood that I was telling the truth. Like Ford, he seemed really disturbed and upset. Which, I guess in their situation, I understand why...

Moving on though, Dipper and I have been running around for days, we are both starving and can't find Mabel or Stan. We have no idea if they're even alive.

He told me how him and Mabel got into an argument over growing up and something about an apprenticeship and how he would have to stay in Gravity Falls over the summer.

Oh yeah, their parents are apparently alive and they don't live here, they were just staying for the summer.

Anyways, Mabel didn't like the thought of starting high school alone so she ran off with a backpack that she thought was hers but wasn't and broke a special device in it that started the apocalypse, or as they call it here the ODDpocalypse???

I know... I'm just as confused as you are but I guess we can sorta get the main idea. We're still trying to find Mabel... I'm starting to get hopeless... we're both starving and weak... But Dipper refuses to give up. He's the only one keeping me going. I would have given up by now. His perseverance is really inspiring.

———————————————————————

We quickly climb over a fence and hide from a flying eyeball. Dipper grabs his Walky-talky and tries contacting Mabel again.

"Mabel, it's me. So far, Mavis and I have eluded capture, but we haven't been able to find you or Stan anywhere. I don't know if you can hear me... but- where ever you are, whatever happens. I'm going to find you-" Dipper says but is interrupted by this loud shrieking noise. We both looked where the noise was coming from and saw a large pterodactyl looking creature bite off part of a sign that read: "Gravity Malls"

I look at Dipper, "that's it! The mall! Maybe they could be hiding in there?!" I suggest, he nodded. "Let's go check, it's worth a try. Good idea." I smile and we both quickly head to the door.

Dipper tries to open it, but it doesn't open. We both kinda start panicking as now we are in the open with no cover...

Our fears turn to reality when we hear a loud voice come from behind us.

"Hey! Hey you two!" We both turn around a see a large head with an arm coming from the top of it. No body, no second arm, no legs, just a head with an arm coming out of the top. "Hey, I wanna talk to you guys! I wanna talk to you about going inside my mouth! I think you might wanna get in here."

"Go! Go! Go!" I yell at Dipper. My brother tries to pry the doors open as the head moves closer and closer to us.

"Hey, you two! Hey, I'm talking to you guys! Come on, you don't have to make a big deal out of this!" He continues.

I help Dipper as we both start panicking, knowing death will come if we don't get into this building.

"Hello? Hello!!" The head kept going until Dipper and I finally get into the mall, shutting the doors behind us, and RIGHT IN TIME.

The head gets to the door and reaches his arm through, trying to grab us. "Why are you just ignoring me?!?! That's seriously rude to just ignore someone like this!!"

My brother and I just decided to ignore him at this point and head into the mall... we looked around for Mabel until we got to the food court. "Well, if we can't find anyone we might as well look for something to eat." Dipper said. We both looked around for some food until he pointed to a small table in the middle of the room. "The last nachos on Earth..." He said.

Something felt sketchy about a random bowl of nachos being left in the middle of a room during the apocalypse... "ummm... Dipper..." I called to him as he made his way to the nachos... something felt off... I couldn't put my finger on it until suddenly a net snatched up Dipper and held him up.

It was a trap! A smart one too. "Ah! Mavis! The nachos tricked me!" He yelled. I stood their in shock I didn't know what to do, though, it was a little hard not to laugh.

"Wait... Dipper?" I screamed and jumped back as the PLANT NEXT TO ME STARTED TALKING!!!!

"Wendy??? Oh no! You've been turned into some sort of tree monster!"

A girl came out of the tree with a part of it on her head, but she took that part off. "Hah! It's just camouflage... my dad made my brothers and I do apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas. Kinda strange how their paranoia paid off."

"Wait... Wendy? As in Wendy Corduroy?" I asked her. "Yup! I don't think I've seen you before. Who's your new friend, Dipper? I scared her so hard when I came out of that plant. You should have seen your face, dude."

I start blushing from embarrassment as Wendy helps my brother down and out of the net. "This might sound crazy, but this is Mine and Mabel's triplet from an alternate dimension." Dipper explained. Wendy looked at him like he was crazy.

"It's a long story..." Dipper added. "Well, we shouldn't stay out in the open for too long. Let me show you my hideout. You can explain more there." Wendy says, walking away. My brother and I follow.