Introduction

Uploaded December 17th 2020

Once again in case you didn't read the warning, child abuse, I wrote this years ago so it has HORRIBLE storytelling skills. It was just sitting in Google docs and I was like, yo why not upload it. Enjoy!!
———————————————————————

I stood on the side of the highway, unable to move like someone was holding me still. I saw the car as it came speeding. The tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes. "Please!!! Please stop!!!" I yelled. To no avail, the car wouldn't stop. It swerved and swerved until it hit the car on the opposite side of the road, both were almost fully destroyed.

I was pulled even closer to the two cars when police and ambulances arrived. What I saw next will never leave my mind. My two parents, covered in blood, almost unrecognizable, being dragged out of the car. Both dead.

The world around me faded and before I knew it, My siblings and I were in front of Great Uncle Stan and Ford's house with them and two CPS workers signing the paperwork to hand us over. "They're in good hands here! Thank you so much for your assistance!" Stan exclaimed. I saw myself, Mabel, and Mason all watching as the CPS workers drove away, leaving us with our Great Uncles. None of us knew what our lives would turn into. We were all devastated and traumatized by our parents sudden deaths, we couldn't imagine how much worse our lives would get.

The world faded again, I was in the basement, Ford was yelling at me, for what though, I couldn't seem to figure out. He notices that I'm not paying full attention and...

Slap

My head was forcefully turned to the right and my cheek burned, tears forming in my eyes.
"Damnit you listen to me when I'm talking to you, understand?!" Ford yelled angrily.

Mason! Help me! I need you! I yell internally. The fear and helplessness was building up inside of me. Mabel, please help me! I'm scared! You were right! Please come downstairs! He's hurting me again! He's yelling at me again!!! Please hear me!

"That's it." I hear Ford yell at me. I didn't notice I dozed away again. "I never wanted you here in the first place. Maybe I could at least find something you're useful for..." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me further into the lab. I struggled to get out of his grasp. He pushed a few buttons before forcefully pulling me into another room. A room with a giant triangular machine in the middle. The machine had a large circle with random symbols around it at the center, which started to glow blue. When this happened Ford pulled me closer, "Perfect test subject." He said, a smirk forming on his face before he pushed me forward. I started screaming and squirming as I was lifted up and brought closer and closer to the glowing center. "NO! NO! HELP ME! PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, he just kept looking at me with an evil grin on his face. He wasn't going to help me. "NO! NO! NO!-

———————————————————————

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I awoke screaming in the middle of the night. My siblings Mason and Mabel shot up from their beds and looked at me with concerned looks on their faces, Mabel quickly got out of bed and came to comfort me... "Another nightmare?" She asked, rubbing circles in my back. I nodded, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Was it the same one or a different one?" I heard my brother ask, with concern. "The-The same..." Before anyone could even respond, we heard footsteps come up the stairs, all three of us gasped and snapped our heads to the door, too afraid to move. In came our Great Uncle Stan looking like he's about to kill us all. "What's with all the noise?!" he asked with a frightening voice. None of us answered, too scared to say something wrong. "Well?!" I gulped and Mason chimed in. "M-M-Mavis had another n-nightmare, s-sir." He stuttered.

Stan scoffed, "You know Ford's rules about yelling. No breakfast for any of you tomorrow. Don't make me come back, if I do it will not be pretty." he threatened before leaving and going back downstairs. When we couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. Mabel gave me one last hug before going back to her bed. I laid back down, but I still felt bad. All three of us are punished because of me. "I'm... I'm sorry guys..." I whispered, trying to be as quiet of possible, but still making sure they can hear me. "It's okay. It's not your fault." Mabel whispered back. I exhaled, trying to relax myself again. Wiping the rest of my tears away before sleep overcame me once more. This time - to my great pleasure - dreamless.