20 .

"Y/n get the door, I'm washing the dishes," my mum shouts, knocking on my door, I groan in response, rubbing my eyes and hesitantly getting out of bed.

I walk out of my room and then out to the door "who is it?"

"package for y/n?" The person behind the door replies, I open the door to see someone, a huge package in their hand, he hands it to me before I close the door and place it on the kitchen counter.

"What did you get?" My mum looks at the package and then at me in curiosity.

"not sure," I say honestly "don't remember ordering anything." I open it slowly and slightly struggle to do so, opening it to a green hoodie with a smiley.

"He got you his merch?" s/n looks over at me, unfolding the hoodie and analysing it. "how did he get your address?"

"I gave it to him duh" I reply, placing the hoodie besides me and looking at the bundle of objects in the box. Picking up a cup with my name engraved on it and the doodle of his character. Another hoodie but in white and a mouse pad.

"he gave you so many things." s/n peaks at the box, picking up a stuffed squid toy that looked familiar "this isn't part of his merch?"

Realising where It looked familiar "I was talking to him about how I wanted one of those reversible squid toys all over Tiktok"

"Shoot me already" s/n sighs throwing the toy at my face and I successfully catch it.

"Gladly" I imitate gun hands and stick my tongue out, then returning to looking at the box "he gave me so many things." Coincidentally, my phone pings and I grab it so a message from Clay.

Clay
I've been told you have received the package 📦😎

You
YES I DID THANK YOUUUU.

i smile at the message, waiting for his response. "Are you finally getting a boyfriend y/n?" My mum turns over to me to say.

"I didn't come to the kitchen to get attacked" I laugh, grabbing the box and gently kick the door to my room.

Clay
Glad you like it, how's squish?

you
SQUISH?

Clay
the squid? Dumbass.

You
that's a stupid name

Clay
ouch, I got a squid toy too, i'm turnin it over to the sad side now because you're mean /:

you
Too bad , mines smiling 😊

Clay
😞😞

As I am about to send a reply, I get a notification from twitter, remembering I had followed George and Sapnap with their notifications on.

Sapnap @ : Sapnap
Dream is SUCH a simp, it's unreal.
|
|
|
George @ : Georgenotfound
I would simp for me too
|
|
|
Taylor @ : TaylorlovesKarlJac
our parents are flirting again
Get a Room. 😷

I stare at my phone smiling at the responses under George's and sapnap's Tweet.

Clay
What you up to 😁😁

you
Reading the replies to sapnaps last tweet 😁

Clay
i'm going to kill him
They keep bullying me 😢

you
😫hot

clay
going to pretend like i don't see that message
anyway what are your favourite flowers?

you
I don't really know much about flowers why?

clay
NOTHING 😁
😝😝😝
Gonna stream with my husband now

you
🤨🤨