19 .

After almost an hour, which i had spent on entirely watching movies, my phone pings, I swipe on the notification.

Clay
HEY IM CLAIRE
CLAYS SISTER.
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MURDERED CLAY AND NOW I AM ON HIS PHONE.
MUAHAH.

You
Hellooooo
Yay finally 😎😢

Clay
IKR, I suffocated him with that stupid smiley white mask.
ANYWAY I NEED YOU TO COMPLETE THIS GOOGLE FORUM PLEASEEE, if you don't you're next 😄😄

https://forms.gle/34aZNN3mCbDzRamy9

(Click the link to do the forum yourself 😎)
I click on a link, sending me to a google forum titled "Clays Gf application, presented by yours truly, his sisters" I can't help but form a smile at the name. Scrolling to see the questions, after completing the forum i instantly get a message from clay again, we'll his sister.

________

Clay
very impressive answers y/n.
I completely agree with your answer to question 2.
also the forum is short because I wasn't bothered to finish it, but you did very well.
5 out of 5 clays moulds 😇

you
thank you , i was studying for it 🤪

Clay
ah oh, clay had resurrected from the dead.
it's a miracle.
IT WAS NICE TALKIN TO YOU CLAY IS GON BEAT ME UP NOW, GOTTA GRAB THE FORK.

Before I can text anything back I get an incoming call from him.

"Hey" i answer the call.

"Hello," He says softly "apologies for my sister once again, she apparently knows my pass code"

"it's literally patches birthday, aren't you meant to be like smart?" claire sarcastically says in the back, I can hear him groan in response.

"i'll have you know i'm so smart, unlike you who got 45/80 in her biology test," he says back, "anyway y/n hopefully my rat sister was not that annoying"

"She wasn't" I laugh.

"See!" She yells "everyone loves me"

"I don't" He chuckles, something about him talking to his sister was oddly wholesome, he spoke to her so gently, making my heart warm up a bit. " Did you send her a google forum?"

"Yes but i deleted the link so you'll never know what she put or what the questions are haha," she laughs "sucks to suck"

"Y/n will tell me anyway" Clay comes closer to his phone "right?"

"meh maybe" I laugh. "I did really well in the test if that helps."

"nice to know my two favourite women are bonding," he unexpectedly says, making my heart skip a beat.

"Yuck" I hear his sister yell. Making Clay and myself burst into laughter.