(A) Fact Proven! (Rocket - GOTG)

(I got the idea for this due to what a youtuber said in one of his videos. Comment if you know who said it)

Pred: Human oc

Prey: Rocket Raccoon

Vore Type: Anal Endo, Unsure Pred, Wiling/Drunk Prey

Challenge: Guess the Youtuber who spoke This line! (Challenge completed by KittyMaeTurner)

Did you know, your asshole can spread up to eight inches wide. Therefor a raccoon can fit in your ass?

Glen's POV

I paused the video and blush as I know raccoons can fit in holes four inches wide. So yeah, hopefully I'll never have to test that fact. "How about we test that random fact?" I stiffen up as I forgot that Rocket was here with me. I can smell it in his breath, he's been drinking so he's drunk and willing to do things he wouldn't do when sober.

I blushed madly at this point not because of the fact he'll see me naked, he has several times before. It's due to the fact he'll be inside me just like I wanted him before. "Um, you sure about this Rocket, what if you can't get out?" I asked him. "Ah what the hell, I wouldn't mind getting stuck in you man" he slurred. I blush deeply.

I start to think about it for a bit. I then noticed Rocket removing his jumpsuit, getting naked which causing me to blush. Seeing that I won't be able to avoid testing the fact, I started to strip. The more  clothes I take off the more deeper my blush became as I finally take off my underwear leaving myself fully exposed. It was then I realized how much of a good thing it was to the fact the others aren't here.

I then felt a poke on my ass which startled me. "Oh did I scare you Glen?" Rocket asked me teasingly. I am nervous as hell "R-Rocket, d-do you r-really want to do this?" I asked. "Of course man, I told you I don't mind if it's you" he told me... Is he sober!? I swear it sounds like it. "W-Well in that case, go ahead and I don't know, shove yourself up my rear I guess" I told him nervously.

I was still very unsure about this but, before I knew it, he was shoving himself up my rear. I gasp as I felt my hole expand and his snout slowly slipping into my ass. It is actually working, he is actually fitting inside my ass. I was baffled by the fact that this is happening. I felt him pushing his way up further, leading to his whole head to be fully engulfed by my rear.

It felt painful at first but now, I couldn't stop moaning from the pleasure I was receiving from him. I then noticed that I had been subconsciously pulling Rocket further up my ass as I have his shoulders inside me. I blush as I pull him up even further, with half of his body inside we became closer to proving the fact. I also noticed that I was starting to gain a crotch belly as I pulled him further inside.

Soon after another pull, I only have his legs and tail sticking out of my ass. I grunt and groan as I suck up his legs and tail, my crotch belly grew bigger as I did. Then there was only his feet left. I blush and gasp as I then began to feel him wiggling around inside me, causing me to moan loudly in pleasure. I think he liked what he heard as he kept wiggling inside me.

Soon I manage to compose myself to pull his feet up inside only to have some trouble doing so. For some reason I couldn't pull in his feet. Am I not able to fit anymore of him up my ass? Maybe I should just push him back out... NO, I come this far, might as well go through with it. With that thought in mind I started putting in more effort into it. His feet begins to slip into me.

I put even more effort in it and his feet pop into ass. I did it, I managed to seal Rocket into my ass. We have proven that the fact to be true. I began to rub over the crotch belly I got from him. He starts wiggling from within which made me moan and blush. "Well, Glen you did it man you proved it to be true" he spoke, sounding more like himself and muffled.

"Now would mind letting me out now?" yup he sobered up but still wiggling slightly. I can tell he doesn't really want out yet but, I know why he told me to let him go. We don't know if it's safe to keep him in there. I began to push, but he doesn't budge. I try again with more effort but, he remains where he is. "Uh, Glen, you having trouble?" he asked.

"Sorry Rocket but, I think I used too much effort in the final stretch. I think you're stuck inside me for the time being" I told him as I gently rub over him. "I guess I am huh? Ah, well, I don't mind one bit man" he told me as he rubs back. I blush and chuckle "well, I'm sure you'll be able to stay a night inside" I told him. I only heard snoring in return, he fell asleep already?

I chuckle as I gently hug the crotch belly that is Rocket Raccoon. Yeah I know he'll be ok in there. I put on a pair on underwear as best as I could and got in bed ready to fall asleep. I then remembered about the video I had up and smiled as I posted a comment. I included the timestamp I found the fact at and posted my comment before falling asleep. My comment saying Fact Proven!

(There you guys have it, sorry for taking so long. Hope you guys enjoyed this one)

Up next: Bowser eats human oc