(A) Scooby is the Snack! (Scooby - Scooby Doo)

(Here is another one for you guys. This time Scooby is the prey, however he had already eaten his nephew. Then he runs into a Doberman who wants something or someone up his ass)

Pred: Doberman oc

Switch: Scooby Doo (Pred then Prey)

Prey: Scrappy Doo (Already eaten)

Vore Type: Anal Endo, Unwilling Prey, Dom Pred

Scooby let's out a belch and sigh as Scrappy settles inside him. He had just eaten his nephew for the night an began to make his way home. It become a routine for Scooby to swallow Scrappy after accidently doing so one night. Scooby loves the feeling of fullness he gets and the bulge that comes with it. Little did he know that he won't make it home tonight.

He soon bumps into someone and stumbles backwards. A male doberman stands in front of him and smirks "well, well, well, what do I have here in front of me? A Great Dane in my turf?" the unnamed dog stated amused. Scooby started to feel nervous, he could eat the doberman if he wanted to but, he would put Scrappy in danger. This doberman could be trouble.

"Just passing through" he nervously told the dog before him. "Really, then what's with the full belly, eat any of my pals mutt?" the doberman asked menacingly. "N-No, only my nephew, it's normal for us" Scooby answered. The doberman's eyes lit up "oh just like how I keep my boys close" he smiled.

The doberman then introduces himself "I am Ghost and I swallow my boys too, it keeps them safe and it's a great way to bond isn't it?" he asked. Scooby can't help but agree "anyway I guess since my boys aren't here tonight, you'll do" Ghost stated. Scooby looks up in nervousness, any other time he wouldn't mind. But, he doesn't have the time tonight.

He tries to explain but, Ghost wasn't having it "I don't care, you made the mistake of being in my turf to begin with. The least you can do is be my snack for the night" Ghost told him as he approached Scooby who tried to back away. Scooby is then pinned down by the doberman in front of him. He couldn't get away.

Instead of being able to try again when Ghost got off him, his head was now engulfed when the doberman sat down on him. Scooby really didn't want to be up another dog's ass right now so he tried to pull back only to find out that Ghost's tailhole muscles are very strong. His whole front half of his body was already up the doberman's ass.

Scooby keeps trying to pull himself out which only makes Ghost moan loudly at the Great Dane's struggles.

Ghost felt his belly swell as Scooby began to fill it. He then began to pull in more of the struggling Great Dane. Scooby began to struggle more franticly hoping the doberman pulling him in would take the hint. Unfortunately for him Ghost continues to pull him in. Ghost moans as the Great Dane's tail is all that's left hanging outside the doberman's tailhole.

He felt his gut swelling further and felt it touching the ground. He howls in pleasure as he pulls in Scooby's tail. Soon Scooby is fully sealed into Ghost's rear.

Inside Ghost

Scooby wiggles around trying to get upright as Ghost sits down for a bit. Scooby feels his own gut and is surprised that his nephew slept through the whole thing. He began to struggle trying to get Ghost to let him out. "Give it up mutt, you're my bowel pet tonight" the doberman's voice is muffled but, heard. "Please, just let me go" Scooby pleaded.

"Not a chance, you're mine for the night. Tell you what, tell me where you live and I'll let you out close by in the morning" Ghost offered. Scooby saw little choice, it seems he'll have to spend the night in the doberman's gut. He is the snack now. "Ok, I live at..."

(Cliffhanger? Very unlike me. Actually have I done cliffhangers? I don't remember if the way I've ended some stories count as such. Anyway I'll see you all next time. PEACE!)

Up next: Reader anals FNAF 1 crew