(O) Mona's New Resident (Morgana - Persona 5)

(Here is another request that was made and honestly. I think this will be fun. Enjoy)

Pred: Morgana 'Mona'

Prey: Human oc

Bystander: Joker/Ren Amamiya

Vore Type: Oral perma endo, unsure to sure prey, protective pred, phantom thieve action, prey is a child

Requester: JakeLester235

Kai POV

I was just sleeping inside my room in my apartment. I had cried myself to sleep once again due to the pain inflicted upon by the sorry excuse of humans that I call my parents. I wasn't fully asleep yet and I could feel it. A sudden shift in the air, I got up and looked around and saw that my room remained normal but, everything seems bigger for some reason . Then all of a sudden an individual appears inside my room. A monster cat it seems and also seems to be bigger then me.

I heard him speak and by its voice I'm sure it's a boy. "Ok, just need to get it done" he said as he began to leave. "Wait" I call out and he turns around to see me. "Uhh, I don't think you are suppose to be that small. Wait who are you!?" he asked me. "Kai" I introduced myself "and you are?" I asked. "I am Mona and how are you here? Normal people can't enter palaces unless... we were nearby your window. I am so sorry but, you need to stay here" the cat told me.

"But, I'm scared, I don't want to be alone. What is your name at least?" I asked.

Morgana POV

I stared at the shrunken human in front of me. He is shorter then he should be for his age, I can tell. If this kid is scared to be alone when having abusive parents then it might be best to bring him with me. But, how, then my stomach growls which gives me an idea. He is small enough to fit I guess. "Kai I have an idea but, you must trust me for this to work" I told him "oh and you can call me Mona" he nods at me.

I got closer to him and began to stripe him of his clothes. He blushes as he is soon naked in front of me and I can feel my face getting warm. I ruffle his hair and he begins to giggle which makes me feel warm inside. Then I did it, I open my mouth widely and stuff his head inside. He gasp as I do so and began to try and get away. I didn't let him as I then swallow and pull his head down my throat. He wiggles a bit as I continue to swallow him down my throat.

He starts struggling as I swallow his chest and arms. His head begins to emerge into my stomach. I swallow his torso and hands with ease due to how much shorter his is to me. My belly starts to bulge as he is filling into my stomach. I then swallow his wiggling legs and soon his feet which leads me to safely close my mouth over them. I give one last gulp that seals him inside me completely.

I rub over my now bulging gut, it's not really that big but, it does look like I'm pregnant. Though I'm sure I can hide him a bit. I can still feel him move around "shhh, it's ok, I won't hurt you" "But you ate me!" his muffled voice is heard. "I know, but, I'm going to keep you safe okay?" "Ok, Mona I trust you" he said calming down. That made me happy and I got ready to leave.

That evening

Ren and I just got home and I jump out of his bag. My belly bulge is only a little noticeable as the kid shrunk with me as I turned back into a cat when we left the palace. "Morgana, I've been meaning to ask. Why does your belly seem bigger" he asked me. "Um, because I ate someone" he looked at me funny. I explained to him what had happen. "Is he still in there?" he asked rubbing my gut. "Yeah, he is, guess I should let him out" "please don't" we both tense as we heard him.

"I like it in here, mister Mona. Please don't let me go" I smile "if living in my stomach is what you want, then I won't argue" Ren then speaks "I'll let it happen as long as you take good care of him" "thanks Ren, let's go to bed" I said as we got ready for the night. I guess I have a permanent resident inside me. I think I'll love this very much as Kai would.

(There it is. I hope you guys enjoyed it. See you all next time. PEACE!)

Up next: GS oc cocks Walt