‹ chapter four ›

« third person's point of view »

Urokodaki drops the sticks that he was holding and hugged the siblings, (Y/n) stood there on her ground feeling like a fourth wheel.

Though that feeling stopped when Urokodaki called her and told her to join the group hug, (Y/n) sheepishly grinned and joined them.

‹ lemaw time skip ›

"So you've killed the morphed demon huh?" Urokodaki stated as they ate.

‹ lemaw another time skip ›

" I'll be going then" (Y/n) said as she prepared her umbrella.

"Shouldn't you umm... go at night instead?.." Tanjiro whispered to her.

" You don't need to whisper Kamado-san, Urokodaki already knows" (Y/n) laughed.

Tanjiro's face turned into a tomato as he stuttered, (Y/n) smiled and left. Urokodaki and Tanjiro watched her frame become smaller and smaller till she gradually disappeared.

« (Y/n's) POV »

'Travelling is exhausting'

I groaned as I sat on a tree branch finally letting my legs rest.

'I can see here if ever Satoko gets abducted and then I'll enter that inky puddle looking thing'

I sat there and watched the couple laugh together, then, they passed a wall, leaving only the male behind.

I jump from the tree and ran towards the wall where they took Satoko, ignoring the male's weird look on me and punched the wall.

'An opening! '

I then entered the opening and started to look around, the entrance closed behind me.

Not caring about it, I speedily(?) swam towards the three and snatched the girl from their grasp.

They looked at me for a second before hesitating to swim after me, I looked back while swimming and gave them a smirk.

The one with three horns gritted his teeth together, he swam after me and started to throw punches.

I dodged every punch and kicked him in the stomach, sending him back to his other selves.

All three of them looked at me and turned around, though the one horn and two horned guys held the three horned guy back.

I swam towards the surface and kicked it open, I popped my upper half face into the open to see if anyone or anything is around.

Seeing that the coast is clear, I jumped out and placed the fainted female down. I then kneeled down and started coughing out the water that entered my lungs.

After that, I did cpr to the female that caused her to sit up and cough the waters out.

She looked around, panicked, before locking gaze with me. I smiled and she calmed down a bit.

"U-umm.. may I know who you are?.." Satoko asked.

"I am (Y/n)" I replied.

" And uh.. I'll return you to your fiancé after two days" I continued while scratching my cheek.

" Why? " She asked.

"It'll mess up the story line" I muttered while looking around except her eyes.

She was confused but didn't asked, I carried her again and started to jump roof to roof and branch to branch.

I left her in the wisteria house, sheepishly explaining the situation to the grandmother that caused her to pull on my cheeks roughly while smiling.