‹ chapter thirteen ›

« third person's point of view »

' shit SHIT '

(Y/n) quickly stopped looking through Akaza's eyes and abruptly stood up, immediately looking around to see if any demons had started to look for you.

Fortunately there's none near, except that shiny thing on the ground.

Shiny–

You turned back and went near it to properly inspect it.

' this thing looks familiar '

You squinted your eyes towards the shiny thing on your palm.

' oh yeah, I remember Uzui wears one of these in the manga'

Then it hit you, how did it end up here? Had they found out? Did someone follow you? How come you didn't sense them?

And so you stood up again and took off.

‹ somewhere around somewhere ›

"Had she received the diamond yet?"

"I think she has, I felt no item disappear during the transportation"

" I see"

‹ aight back to you ›

" Tengen-sama!! There's someone outside looking for you!"

[ I can't believe I forgot the names of these three– ]

"Huh? But it's almost midnight, also why are you still awake?"

Uzui replied to Hinatsuru.

" She said she's gonna give you something"

Hinatsuru answered avoiding the last question.

' She? Oh, it must be that demon '

Uzui though and went outside, not before kissing his wife on the forehead. [ does he do those? Never seen him do it before ]

" Oh? Nice to see you again (Y/n)-san, what brings you here?"

The dark figure of (Y/n) throws him the shiny stone she found on the ground, Uzui swiftly caught it and (Y/n) slowly stepped out of the darkness and into the moonlight.

"Kaguya must've sent this, but I know it belongs to you"

(Y/n) said.

"Heh, since you knew this belongs to me. You must know many informations about the Hashiras"

Uzui replied, (Y/n) remained silent.

' Very smart Kaguya '

(Y/n) thought before jumping back to the forest, heading to where? I̶ d̶u̶n̶n̶o̶ To her hideout, though it seems like she'll need to change location.

' Weird, Uzui didn't find it suspicious that I knew that belonged to him..'

Then, you spotted another thing, this time a butterfly pin. Picking it up, you inspected it.

' Kanae wore this, why would Kaguya send this'

And so you took off again but this time to the Butterfly estate, dropping the pin in front of Shinobu's room, before disappearing again.

You were getting suspicious, you couldn't sense any crows at all. It's either they got a masking spell on them or the things are getting teleported.

Sighing, you laid down on the grass and stared at the moon before drifting to sleep.

‹ lemaw time skip ›