‹ chapter ten ›

[ ORAYT— ]

' Snow huh? '

You thought to yourself after finally adjusting to the temperature, it's like -9°C there but eh.

You looked around and decided to get away from the river, it was slightly frozen, maybe that was why you were cold, or not.

You walked around while listening to your footsteps, ASMR amayrayt? No? Okay—

You arrived infront of a house, it was familiar, you felt like you've been here before.

Then you saw Muzan kick the door open, oh, so you're looking at a memory right now.

Muzan entered the house and killed Tanjiro's family, you then saw your past self defending Nezuko and Rokuta.

Muzan lifted you by the neck and punched your stomach, the punch was so strong that it created a hole on your body.

You saw yourself cough out blood then went limp, Muzan threw your body away, thinking you were unconscious.

It seems like you managed to injure Muzan, some of his blood got in your claw that splattered on Nezuko's wound.

She passed out after Rokuta died, and Muzan left, thinking that he killed everyone, actually, not everyone, you weren't unconscious aswell.

Changing the plot can change the future, so you had to pretend.

You then felt yourself wake up, hey, where are you right now?

You sat up and found yourself in a hospital, huh.. there weren't any modern hospital in the Demon Slayer anime.

Handcuffs weren't invented before aswell, so it means you were in a different dimension again.

Boo-hoo—

You prepared to destroy the shackles but the door opened, a hobo looking man entered, along with a spiky haired shark-like teethed boy.

' Oh.. OH—'

You immediately pulled the shackles that caused it to break the bed side and then ran to the glass window.

You jumped and used your shoulder to crash on it, you succeed and fell from the building.

Aizawa and Kirishima looked down the window and saw you jumping from roof to roof, Aizawa alerted the other heroes and told Kirishima to alert his classmates aswell.

Everyone assembled and went to different directions, then there's you, at the bottom of a lake, trying to go back to the Demon Slayer dimension.

' Why won't this work?!'

You asked yourself as you tried to open a portal, the metal that you pulled along had been disregarded while you were running to the lake.

' The Mugen Train arc is about to happen, come on don't fail me now!'

You tried encouraging yourself to form a portal, hey, speaking of portal, maybe Kurogiri can help you.

No no, they're villains, Shigaraki might tell you to All for One and then he'll force you to join.

Another problem to solve if that happens, you groaned underwater and swam around for a bit.

You heard people shouting commands and pointing at directions, you straightened your body and stared at the people next to the lake.

Someone else was staring right back at you, both of you locked gaze and then panicked.

You swam further and the one whom you locked gaze with told the others that you're at the lake.