‹ chapter fifteen ›

[ gallery was full of memes so I decided to share ]

Subconsciously arriving at the Infinity Fortress, you found yourself standing in front of Muzan's chamber.

Walking through the walls, you watched as his chest gently went up and down indicating that he's sleeping.

Looking at his face, he looked so peaceful, as if he never killed anyone his entire life.

Kneeling down next to his bed, you stared at his face, he looked so innocent. You forgot the reason why you came here in the first place as you continued to stare at his face.

Hearing a humming sound coming from the back of your brain, you decided to sing along as it felt like you had heard and sang the song before.

While humming, you drew circles on Muzan's palm and closed your eyes. Seconds later, Muzan opened his eyes from hearing a lullaby that his elder sister used to sing to him to make him sleep.

He felt something drawing circles on his palm that made him look at you, he watched and listened to you until your song ended and you opened your eyes.

You looked at Muzan and smiled.

"I wish we stayed like this until our end"

You said, Muzan didn't say anything as he sat up. Running a hand through his hair, you stood up.

Muzan looked at you to see what you're trying to do, you looked back at him before completely disappearing.

Waking up in your body, you sighed and sat up. Unconsciously touched your hand that had the disease on it, glancing towards it.

You widened your eyes before groaning, of course. You went there because you planned on transferring the disease to Muzan but you were distracted because of this song that you heard.

And soon you realized something, Tanjiro was suppose to go to the village where the sword smiths live.

2 months, you need to stall him for two months.

• • • • •

" Fuck, two months? That's too long!!"

[ says the one that's older than a tortoise ]

And so here she is, watching Tanjiro fight demons along with Nezuko. She wanted to join but Tanjiro insisted she take a rest.

Her wounds had already healed but I don't think that was what Tanjiro meant, he didn't want (Y/n) to jump in the middle of battle and taking the hits just because she's immortal.

After praying for the demon, Nezuko entered her box. (Y/n) and Tanjiro received another mission from the crow, it said there was a demon devouring the sick females.

' Douma?...'

Both (Y/n) and Tanjiro immediately headed to the village that was just a few yards away from the other village, upon arriving, they saw Upper Moon two absorbing a teenage female who seemed to be in pain.

Tanjiro immediately attacked the demon while (Y/n) stood somewhere in the background, Tanjiro was confused as to why this demon reeked a strong odor and so he looked at (Y/n).

She had this terrified look on her face, was she perhaps scared of this demon? Is it stronger than her? No, that can't be right.

Frowning, he turned back to the demon only to be met with a bloody kimono that the female [ victim ] was wearing a while ago.

With widened eyes, he immediately looked around to look for the demon. He soon heard a grunt coming from the place where (Y/n) stood.

Running to the place, he saw (Y/n) blocking the attacks that the demon gave.