‹ chapter fourteen ›

You sat there waiting for Uzui to finish doing the makeup of the trio, you wanted to help but you never wore makeup before.

Okay maybe you once did when you wanted to hide some bruises but it was on your arm and not on your face.

When they were done, Uzui instructed them to change their clothes and told you to do the same.

You were able to successfully insert some of your blood in their veins without them noticing, all you just need to do right now is wait for the battle to begin.

Since you had placed protection spells under the people around the area, you didn't need to interfere in the battle.

After changing, Uzui sold the trio off and allowed you to do what ever you wanted.

And so here you are, sitting at an edge of a cliff. Slowly forming a giant rose under you to catch the blood that you will soon shed.

The sun had hid and the moon had risen, the battle is about to begin. As much as you hated feeling pain, you didn't want Uzui to retire for... special reasons.

As soon as the flower fully formed, you began feeling pain all over your body. Tanjiro's stiff muscles, the way your lungs felt like they were being squeezed.

Tight ribs, nauseous, slammed shoulders, twisted bones [ Inosuke's fault ] , dried throat, everything, you name it.

As they continue to fight, blood started seeping through your clothes and some dropped to the rose.

There was less than a dozen of demons wanting to pounce and absorb your blood but the rose petals pushed them away, the demons tried to claw and attack it but it was no use.

If they keep coming and coming, you won't be able to push them away anymore.

Soon, Tanjiro realized he didn't take any damage along with the citizens. Ume / Daki noticed this as well and pointed it out.

"Huh? How weird, you and the pests here were unharmed"

She said, Tanjiro thought of that too and wanted to point it out from the very beginning.

Nezuko sensed your blood inside her brother's blood stream and thought you were the one taking the damages, she wanted to tell her brother but he haven't gave any signal yet.

"What pests..."

Tanjiro muttered, Daki heard it and answered.

"The humans of course, they're nothing but food to us anyway"

Tanjiro was triggered, the white part of his eyes started turning into a different color.

Blood dripped from his eyes as he attacked Daki, he said the words that Yoriichi said to Muzan.

Daki saw Yoriichi's figure for a split second before it went back to Tanjiro's figure, him and Daki continued to battle while (Y/n) creates a clone to help assist them.

She can't go on any longer, the disease was weakening her. After the battle is over, she plans on transferring the disease to Muzan ke ke ke.

After creating the clone, she attached some strings on it and teleported it to the Red Light District.

Just as Daki was about to attack Tanjiro's weakened figure, the clone jumped infront of Tanjiro and blocked the attack.

Through its lifeless eyes, (Y/n) saw Daki's shocked image after seeing her clone interfere their fight.

She immediately jumped back to another roof while keeping an eye to the clone, chills went down her spine as she trembled in fear.

' The fuck? Why are you trembling?'