Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~KAGOME POV~

I heard a scream that would have given even Naraku shivers. My back arched and when I saw the look on Koga's face I realized it was I who had screamed. Not even a second later Koga rushed me and nearly flew to a beautiful meadow that was full of flowers and herbs and I made a mental note to came pick out some when the pain finally stopped. Then I felt a release and I seemed to grow taller and my senses got magnified and I could see and smell things that I never did before. I decided to explore since I didn't know if this would ever happen again. I cautiously sniffed the air and smelled a familiar scent that reminded me of my own scent but it reeked of only demonic power. It both excited and scared me but I was acting on a primal level so I did not pay much mind as I followed the scent but I did hear Koga's shouts for me to stop and this gave more pause but my curiosity got the better of me and I continued on. I ran to the source and when I came upon the source it was accompanied by a lesser demon and a human. The source was none other than the infamous Sesshomaru with Jaken and Rin. He had one of his swords drawn and he looked onto me with disdain. I cocked my head and when he moved for an attack Koga suddenly appeared and fended him off.

"What the hell do you think you are doing trying to attack Kagome."

"You are mistaken that is not the priestess but a demoness of this Sesshomaru own race that had the nerve to try to attack us."

Koga snorted at this statement and looked at me as if trying to make sure I was just curious and that I had no other motive.

"Kagome do you think you can shift back now."

I looked at him and then thought about it and felt that I could so I backed out a yes and bobbed my head up and down. Then I concentrated and imagined my 'human' form with my black hair, bright blue eyes and sculpted figure. In the matter of seconds later I shrank back to my five foot nine height and my senses dulled just a tad. When my transformation was complete I acknowledge Lord Sesshomaru and his companions Rin and Jaken. I slightly bowed my head to him and said his name with a respectful tone. I ignored the toad because every time I saw him he got more annoying if that was possible. Rin had a personality and aura that was kind and childlike with the kind of joy that cheered you up the moment you saw her.

"Hello, Rin how is the day been to you."

"It has been great lady Kagome."

~RIN POV~

She was beautiful and I wished that she could be my friend but I was afraid that Lord Sesshomaru would not approve of it. Her hair was waist length and black as a raven with two streaks of white. Her eyes were bright blue with silver and set into her heart shaped face. She had a black like her hair but it tipped with the white. Also she had marking on her just like Lord Sesshomaru but they were black. All in all Kagome was a beautiful in her new form and then she greeted me. This lit up my world and I responded. With a glance at Lord Sesshomaru I flung myself at her and gripped her in a bear hug.

~KAGOME POV~

When Rin threw herself at me I was surprised and took a step back to steady myself and hugged her back as if it was the last hug that I would get for the rest of my life. Then she pulled back and I set her down but she would not allow me to move back and she smiled up at me.

"Will you be my new friend, Lady Kagome?"

I looked sadly onto her and slowly shook my head at her.

"I not a good person to be friend with and I can't promise that I will always be with you and support you when you need me."

"You don't have to do that to be my friend and I can see you when our paths cross but we have right now so please be my friend."

I looked into her deep brown eyes and I found a joy that was much like Shippo.