The Start

~~~~~~~~~~~Picture of Kagome Before Change~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~'

Chapter 1- KOGA

~Kagome POV~

Inuyasha took off suddenly into the forest in the middle of our conversation so I followed him figuring that I might as well see what he was doing. When I reached the tree I saw the scene that I dreaded that I would see from the first time I saw Kikyo and learned of her past with Inuyasha.

"Kikyo, I love you if you stay with me I will make sure that you can live with me and never fear that you will die before your time."

She looked him in the eyes, turned slightly and caught my eye and smirked then looked back at Inuyasha, nodded then kissed him with passion.

I turned and ran back to my tent, sat there and cried my eyes out all the while pack my stuff. I was cried as I walked to the main hut. Sango and Shippo were there so I sat down my bag, bow, and sword and strolled over to them and hugged Sango tightly saying.

"Thank you for teaching me to fight and goodbye."

"Why are you leaving, mama"- Shippo

"I need to find out who I really am and what I am meant to do here."

Sango looked me in the eyes and nodded in understanding when Kikyo and Inuyasha walked in holding hands.

"Make sure that you do what is right for you and I will take care of your cub until you are ready to come back."

"Mama, when will you come back for me?"

"Give me me a few days and I will probally come for you if you still want me to then we will probally be gone for some years to get my life straight and when we come back I know I will be ready for anything that comes my way and be able to handle it."

"Yes, mama and of coarse I will want to come"

It almost broke my heart to hear my little cub so sad but I needed time. I hugged Sango and Shippo and told them to tell the rest that I said goodbye. I turned picked up my stuff and started for the door but was stopped by a very angry Inuyasha.

"Where do you think you are going, Wrench"

"I'm leaving so you can be with the clay pot without any problems from me so do not call me a wrench because my name is Kagome, you asshole."

He looked at me like I had grown a second head and that was understandable since I had never cussed or said what I felt about him when he was around.

"You aren't going anywhere, Wrench you are staying here until Kikyo can reclaim her soul from you."

"We don't need her I have enough soul to last until she dies or better yet just kill her already and I can have the rest of my soul back now."

I looked at Kikyo and back to Inuyasha than yanked my arm out of his grip but I quickly turned back and pulled my sword and before Inuyasha could even think to react I had it to his throat and with one quick jerk of my wrist cut the necklace and the tie between me and Inuyasha.

"Why did you do that?"

"This is the last time I will ever interfere in your life so I severed the only thing that connected us."

He looked stricken and even a little disapponted as I put up my sword and turned and made my way to the forest and just as I reached the edge I felt rather than heard the pot's bow let loose an arrow. I quickly pulled out my sword on a reflex and deflected the arrow so it bounced back and hit the hut less than a centimeter from her face. I half-turned to stare at her.

"That was a warning clay pot and, by the way, I am not a reincarnation of you"

"Then who is?"

"That is for me to know and for you to never find out. Goodbye Kikyo have a good life."

I moved along into the woods when I started feeling a sharp pain run through me but I ignored it. I felt good because I had finally done what I had wanted to do from the first time 'he' ran off with the clay pot but the victory was not as great as I thought it would because my heart still ached even though I stood my ground and finally told Kikyo off like I want to a million times over. The pain I had started to feel seemed to becoming more prominent but still I continued on. I walked for another four hours when I sensed a presence coming at a frightening pace towards me from the way I had come from but I recognized it as Koga, but as soon as he came into view I blacked out and the last thing I remember is him looking onto me like I was a being that he had never seen before. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~end for now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                 

        Thank you for reading my story ....       ................................   I'm curious where in the world are you from      It's Mississippi for me