Chapter 5(rewritten)

For what seemed like forever I could not seem to believe that I was seeing what was before my eyes...............Naruku................ with a woman that was obiously a dog demon. Question after question floated though my mind as I tried to piece together what was before my eyes. There were multiple statmentes that fought and one pushed though my mouth to be heard. 

 "How are you still alive." 

 Naraku gave a laugh that sounded warm and friendly but nontheless sent chills up my spine and made the hairs on my neck stand on edge. 

 "Dear, Kagome you merely destroyed my body....do you truly believe that I am that easy to get rid of." 

 I continue to look upon the man that I thought to be dead as I mulled over my opitions. 'I can't kill him since I left my sword and bow in the cave and I can't handle my demonic power just yet but I also can't wait for him to attack me.........what to do what to do' To make some time for my decision I started to question him.

 "Why are you here, Naraku or better yet HOW did you find me?" 

 "I simply came on a simple errand to pick up the daughter that I thought that was long lost to me." 

I didn't pay much mind to what he was saying since most of the time he is talking nonsence I asked.

" Soooo you came to get you daughter (read with extreme sarcasm) and if I may ask why would you be looking for her here?" 

 He gave another laugh and replied. "Because my daughter is standing in front of me...........you of corse." 

 When he said that I was startled and gave a nervous laugh and replied shakily. "That is not p...posible my dad died when I was younger and I saw pictures of him and quite frankly you are not him." 

 "Allow me to explain" The women who had come with Naruku spoke up.For the first time that she had appeared with Him I really looked at her. She had long flowing white hair that when all the way down to her ankles with a heart-shaped face, standing at 5'11 she was fairly tall and had a olive complesion. Her marking were the same color as mine and her tail matched her hair color...............but what stuck me most were her eye color...at first glance I didn't think much of it but when I really looked at her I noticed with a start that she had the EXSCACT same eye color as me. I was snapped out of my daze when I heard her voice. 

 "Kagome, dear, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine just thinking." I replied. 

 She locked eyes with me for a second and then she then glanced at Naruku and sighed when he gave a slight nod. 

 "Kagome, I know that it will probally be hard to believe what I am about to tell you but bare with me and listn to the end.................................." 

 Just as she was about to start she was interrupted by a bang and two livid half-brothers with swords drawn............

~~~~~~~~~~~~CLIFFHANGER         OMG KILL ME NOWWWWWWW............worst timing ever.    

THiIS IS THe BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL RELANTIONSHIP OF FATHER AND DAUGHTER (note the sarcasm)              THANK YOU FOR READING     WILL UPDATE ASAP

COMMENTS VOTES AND ADVICE ARE WELCOME

UnTIL MY NEXT UPDATE DON"T HATE ME INSTEAD LOVEAND LOATHE ME