𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

OPERATION FOUR 
everybody gangsta' on the last chap.

"43 heartbeats in a minute."

"Doc, blood is still gushing from her head—"

"Doctor Y/N! Doctor Y/N!!"

"How the hell did this happen?!"

You just stared at nothingness with your half-lidded eyes. Everything is blurry. The sounds they make are gurgle-like. Is it just you or your brain isn't really processing properly? You tried to move your pinkie finger, and then your thumb, and then. . .

"Y/N, hang in there!"

Was that Eren? No. That man was blonde. What was his name again? Arnie? Ar. . .nold? A-Armin? Yes, Armin. The newly appointed doctor in your hospital, your former best friend, and your ex-boyfriend. Yes, your brain is somewhat 45% functioning. You move your head to look at your left, but the view was covered by Gabi panicking beside you. You're not sure but there's another patient with you.

What happened? It's your question too.

Hah. . .thinking makes my brain ache.

Your body slowly became numb due to loss of blood, and your head became a whole lot dizzier. The noise that the people around you make isn't helping at all. No matter how much you wanted to fight the urge to pass out, you don't want to. You want to know what's happening, what going to happen, and what happened before all of this.

I am missing something.

Yes. Certainly.

No—someone! W-Who was it

"E-Eren. . ." Your voice cracked. Fuck, it was your anniversary today, and you two were about to leave the restaurant when. . .when a truck hit your car and everything just turned black—

"H-He'll be fine, Y/N! Hang in there, we're almost at the—"

Why is he the one talking to me? You looked at Armin. Your sight is blurry, but you never care. You just wanted to stare at him, and beg for something. He's a doctor, right? He can make miracles too. He can save people too. He can. . .

"S-Save Eren." A tear escaped your eye. "Save my b-boyfriend. . .Armin, please."

He holds your hand before bringing it near his lips. He was about to—no, he suddenly realized it was wrong to kiss someone else's hands—so, he just brushed your palm with his to create friction and at least, give warmth to your almost frozen body.

"Y-Yes, I will, Y/N. Don't worry, I will save the both of you."

In the meantime, you let your guard down and let yourself cry in front of him. In front of Armin—after six years. You cried there like a child begging for her parent to buy her candy. You cried as if there's no tomorrow. You cried and cried. . .and cried.

"In your hands—" You swallowed the lump in your throat.

You're about to pass out. "—I trust our lives."

"