ON A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE... | 07

In case anyone particularly cared, children were loud. Babies cried and Juniper was tired. The twins weren't particularly easy, but in the end Juniper would lay her life down for them. Her love for the Maximoffs was undying, and that had meant the kids too.

Juniper was sat on the stairs, her eyes dropping as she witness Wanda try and bribe Tommy to silence. Vision had scowled lightly at the woman as he stepped past the best friend.

Juniper mumbled something, leaning her head against the banister. She was rather scratch free, minus the healing ones from the seventies, she woke up with a nose bleed, but she's fairly curtain that's because she fell of her bed the night that had barely passed.

"Tried reading to him, somehow Charles Darwin's, The Descent Of Man, made him cry even harder."

"Same, Billy."

Juniper held her arms open, offering to try and take over for the the man. Vision passed her the baby, and Juniper ignored the way Billy gripped onto her short hair.

Billy didn't calm down in her arms, but he was letting himself take in enough oxygen that he wouldn't pass out.

Juniper was cold, to be fair she always was, she presumed it's from her connections with the dead, but now she was worried about the baby. She stood up as Vision went to help Wanda and took of her fluffy gown, she proceeded to move the gown to be a bit more of a barrier between her death like skin and Billy's life like warmth.

He seemed to appreciate it, he wasn't shivering at least.

"Vis? Would you mind grabbing those binkies?"

"Oh. 'Course not, binkies all around, I think."

Juniper rocked Billy, turning in different directions as she did so, before coming to a stop beside's Wanda. As Vision left, the girls placed the baby's in the cradle.

They kicked off more.

"Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take short cuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Wanda asked the children, side eying Juniper who stared down at the babies.

As of recently, Juniper's actions were lacking life and rather dull. Her face didn't seem as bright and happy, she looked still and bored. Juniper reminded Wanda of Death. Juniper reminded Wanda of how she looked only days before she hit rock bottom.

Wanda was worried Juniper was relapsing into the depression that had killed her.

Desperate to ignore her own worrying, Wanda tried to silence the children. It was easy to say it didn't work, not the first time or the second time.

The babies giggle and lazy smile was put on Juniper's paling lips.

Maybe it was sleep deprivation that was making Wanda imagine how death like Juniper looked. It had to be, it had to be for now, or until Wanda could fix it up.

"Well, I don't find it very funny, why won't you do what I want?"

"What was that, dear?"

Juniper and Wanda turned to see Vision with the babies dummy's in his head, roughly where his ears should be.

"That is not where those go." Wanda laughed, plucking them out of Vision's head.

"Noise cancellation is not their primary function?"

Wanda let out an amused sigh as the dummy's were placed into the babies' mouthes. The crying stoped — momentarily — before they were spat out.

"Well, we tried." Juniper stated, making her way to the kitchen. Hopefully she'd find some alcohol. Oh. Never mind, Vision grabbed her arm, stopping her from leaving. What absolute slander.