ON A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE... | 08

Juniper, Billy, Tommy, Wanda and Sparky were at home whilst Vision was working, on weekend.

Billy was teaching Sparky tricks whilst Juniper was teaching Tommy the ways to win every game that involved a fifty-fifty chance.

And for the record, it was x I win, y you loose. So inevitably the you win because the other person doesn't listen properly.

Wasn't Juniper smart? The answer is yes, she won't accept any other answer, thank you.

The three on the sofa clapped after Billy had gotten Sparky to spin.

"Oh, bravo, Billy! You weren't so bad either, Sparky." Wanda complimented the duo.

A man's best friend is a dog, after all. Why would they be any different.

Juniper was slightly worried for the boys development. They aged quickly and as they pleased, surely that couldn't be healthy. You can see why she's worried, right?

"That was radical!" Tommy added, before turning his head towards him mother. Thoughts and wonder creeping around his mind. "Where dad! We gotta show dad!"

Tommy got of the sofa, ready to race and find his father.

Juniper looked at the boy. Again with that worry. She worried a lot. It was weird. But Vision had gone to work to escape and she couldn't help but feel bad for the kids.

"Oh. He's, he's at work." Wanda told the kids.

The twins were confused, Juniper couldn't blame them. They turned around, their joyful faces morphed into loss and confusion.

"Huh?"

"It's Saturday."

"No, it's not. It's Monday."

Juniper furrowed her brows, she looked at Wanda with intense confusion.

"This morning was Saturday."

Time in Westview was known to go at peculiar speeds, but the Maximoff twins and Juniper were fairly certain it was just Saturday. Then again, who knows?

Wanda was briefly lost for words, looking at her best friend with hopes for help.

Juniper just sat, head tilted, brow raised, arms crossed watch as Wanda looked for words. She saw no reason to help, for she didn't even know what was going on. Life was a mess and Westview was strange.

"There was an emergency at the office, and your father had to go in." Wanda decided, looking away from her friend and over to Tommy and Billy. "End of story."

The boys weren't convinced. They looked at each other, worry set in stone. They turned to their mother after the silent conversation.

Wanda had wide eyes. She knew Billy and Tommy didn't believe her, it rather hurt but she supposed they were just confused.

"Look, he just. He needed a distraction." The woman told them.

Oh lords. That was definitely not the answer the children were looking for.

Juniper's eyes widened as she stared at Wanda. Who on earth would think that was the thing to lead with? But then again, Wanda was a new parent to ten year olds with out ten years of practice.

"From what?"

"From us?" Tommy asked, his voice sorrowful.

Juniper shook her head at them.

"No! No way, no." Wanda said, quickly getting up to help them through her mistake. She guided the boys onto the sofa, Juniper moved to sit on the arm. "Sometimes your dad and I aren't on the same page, but that's just temporary." She promised. "Like the two of you might fight over toys, by he's always going to be you brother." She put an arm around Billy. "And he's always going to be yours." She said, placing her other arm around Tommy. "Because family is forever."