Day 12

Today Jack said he's gonna take me to meet his bandmates. I'm kinda nervous but at the same time, I'm excited. What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? Now I was worried.

It was as if Jack read my thoughts because he said a reassuring, "Don't worry. They'll love you." I was hoping so.

I'm actually happy for once. My mental health has gone up. Do I think about going back to the bridge? Yes. But Jack is doing a really good job and at this rate, I think it's much more likely I won't be back there.

Jack and I were sitting in his car, on the way to his friend, Daniel's house. Once we arrived we were greeted by four curious faces.

"Jack! You made it! And with your girlfriend!" One of them said.

"Zach," Jack rolled his eyes. "She isn't my girlfriend, we've been over this." He turned to the rest of the guys. "Guys, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel."

"It's nice to meet you guys." My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"It's nice to meet you too." Corbyn smiled.

"And Y/n, I'm sorry to bring this up, but Jack told us kinda everything." Daniel said. Oh no. They probably think I'm a freak. "But if you ever need anyone to talk to or honestly anything you can come to any of us, we are here for you." He finished.

That was kind of him and I nodded while smiling.

"Out of the way boys!" A group of girls pushed by the guys.

"Hi Y/n! Jack has told us so much about you!" One of the younger girls said. "I'm Isla, Jack's sister."

"Yeah, you're one cool chick," said another. "I'm Anna, Mr. Giraffe's sister."

"Hey!" Daniel said.

"It's okay, my little giraffe." said a girl as she kissed Daniel on the cheek. "I'm Franny." She stuck her hand out to shake mine. Then she started pointing to people. "That's Kay, Zach's girlfriend. That's Ava, another sister of Jack's and then Ashley who is Corbyn's sister."

I nodded. Remembering all these names is going to be very hard.

"Now that introductions are over.. Pool Party!" Zach yelled. He picked up Kay and started running towards the pool.

"Zachery Dean put me down!" She said laughing. The next thing we heard was a loud splash. We all started laughing very hard.

"That sounds fun, but I don't have a swimsuit." I said.

"Don't worry about that, girl. I have spares. Cmon." Anna said, showing me to her room.

After we got changed, Anna started asking me questions. "So, do you like Jack?"

"Yeah. We're really good friends." I said.

"That's not what I mean. I meant, romantically."

"Oh. I- uh- I've never been in a relationship, and I'm not really sure what it feels like when you like someone in that way." I confessed.

Anna sat on her bed and patted the space next to her for me to sit down. "Well tell me about how he makes you feel."

"He makes me smile and laugh. And he's got that smile, that damn cute smile. I just feel safe with him, like it doesn't matter what I've done in the past, like nothing matters but just being with him. I enjoy spending time with him a lot more than I do with any other person. I get butterflies when I'm close to him. He just makes my life, better."

"Damn girl."

"What?"

"You're in love!"

*******************