Month 15

It's been quite a while since everything went down. 

Jack suggested I go to therapy but I didn't want to talk to a stranger. So he watched some videos on how to be a therapist type person so I talk to him. Every day I love him more and more. We still live together. I sold my house and permanently moved in with him. 

After Jack brought me home from the bridge, he told everyone what happened while I got some rest. They all gave me some space while I sorted everything out. A week later the girls took me on a trip to Hawaii to see their friend Gabbie and her daughter Lavender (A/N Gabbie and Jack never dated and Lavender is not Jack's daughter) I had a lot of fun there and when we came back Jack took me out to a very fancy dinner, one that was probably too expensive, but Jack said I deserved it so I didn't argue. 

Back to that night.. (14 Months ago btw)

"Y/n, please don't freak out at what I am about to do."

I slowly nodded confused at why he said that. Then he pulled out a small velvet box.

"Y/n this is not what you think it is." He opened the box and inside was a small ring. "It's a promise ring, you see? As a promise that we aren't getting married now, but in the future. Do you get it?"

"Yeah, I do." I smiled. 

"Do you, Y/n, accept?" Jack said in a game show host voice which I laughed at. I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger. People around us started clapping, thinking we got engaged. 

"Should we tell them?" I asked.

"Nah. They can think we're getting married." Jack said as he leaned over the table to kiss me. When he pulled back I noticed something.

"Jack! You got pasta sauce all over your white shirt."

He looked at me with a goofy smile. "Guess I'll just have to take it off." The smile turned into a smirk.

"Jack." I smacked his arm.

"C'mon, let's get out of here. We can watch a movie or something."

"Or something?"

He didn't respond, just smirked some more. 

"You're so dirty minded," I whispered as we walked out. 

He shrugged. "I can be, but only for you."

"Can I get a refund on the spend the rest of my life with you?"

"Y/n," he whined.

"I'm kidding. I love you." I kissed him as he opened the car door for me.

"I love you too, Y/n." 

So yeah. You could say my life is pretty great. 

THE END