Day 14

It's been two weeks, Jack tried his hardest, but I found myself standing in the same spot I was two weeks ago. I was ready to jump, to end this pain. I though life was getting better, until I was thrown a curveball. I know there are better ways to handle it, like talking with Jack, but I've had so much heart ache, I can't stomach anymore. I looked down at the murky water that was a hundred feet below me. I was scared to jump, I'm not going to lie, but I felt it was the best solution. 

You're probably thinking "but everything was going so well" and yeah it was at least until this afternoon...

Seven hours earlier... (Around noon)

"Jack! S-stop t-that," I laughed as he tickled my sides. 

He raised his hands in defeat and I took a deep breath. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. 

Jack and I were sitting at the pier eating some ice cream and enjoying each other's company. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my back. We sat in a comfortable silence until we were rudely interrupted. 

"Jack? Oh my god! Jack I missed you so much!" I watched a short blonde girl walk over to us. Jack stood up and looked at her. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. I felt some jealousy boil inside me. Jack awkwardly hugged her back. 

"Uh, Y/n. I'll be right back." He started pulling the girl away from me but she didn't listen to him and came over to me. She stuck her hand out for me to shake. I reluctantly did. 

"Hi! I'm Chelsea, you're y/n right?" I nodded as she continued talking. "Are you and Jack friends? I mean you must be." she laughed, "It would be awkward if he had two girlfriends."

"Two girlfriends?" I stared at her confused as hell.

"I mean yeah. I'm Jack's girlfriend, I'm sure he's told me about you right Jacky?"

"H-his girlfriend?" I felt my knees get weak. "I- uh- I have to go. Have fun you two." I turned my back as tears started to stream down my face. Of course he has a girlfriend. And of course it's not me. Why would he like me anyways? 

Jack POV:

"Chelsea? What are you talking about? We broke up a year ago! Y/n! Wait!" I tried to run after Y/n but Chelsea grabbed my hand and held me back. 

"Don't be silly, Jacky. I love you and you love me. That's how it's supposed to be."

"I don't love you, at least not anymore. You can't expect me to after you cheated on me, twice."

"So you're just saying you moved on from me?"

"Yes! I did!"

"Really to who? That ugly bitch?" Chelsea said and it made me boil with rage.

"Her name is Y/n and she is definitely not ugly. She is gorgeous inside and out. You, Chelsea are the bitch here, not Y/n. And yeah. I have moved on to her because, you know, I don't love you anymore, but I do love her. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go after my real girlfriend. Don't try to contact me. I don't want to speak to you." I walked off leaving Chelsea standing there with her mouth wide open. It felt good to say that. 

Now I just had to find Y/n before she did something stupid...  

*************

Y/N POV

I caught a cab and when I got home I fell on my bed and cried, hard. My heart had been broken into so many pieces it couldn't be repaired anytime soon. I laid on my bed for about ten minutes before deciding what I had to do.