Chapter 2

Error's POV

I sit in the antivoid making another Puppet, and look around, Dream should be here soon...

I sigh, and wait a few more... Minutes? It's hard to tell here, before hearing a portal open, I look at Dream "Welcome, I hope Inky didn't try to stop you?"

"Sadly, he did, Sunbreak and Moonbreak caused... A lot... Of confusion, had to use the excuse of going looking for them"

I nod, looking around "how much longer do you think it will take till Lady Fate decides you dropping the mask is a good idea?"

Dream shrugs, before sitting down. "Don't know... The mask is annoying though... I have to be this happy person who totally hasn't noticed that his brother isn't who he used to be or... It's just hard..."

I hesitantly pat Dream on the back, "... Lady Fate deserves death..." I see Dream nod, and stare at his wrist, the red and gold strings wrapped around his wrists, neck, arms... I wish others could see them, how they cut our bones and pull us around like a puppet... But they can't...

I wince, feeling another copy being made, "another one?" I nod, "Thought Ink would take a break..."

I get up "Make sure Ink avoids Sunbreak and Moonbreak, we don't want them to get caught"

I see Dream nod, before opening a portal to destroy a copy, damn Lady Fate and her love for Inky... This would be dealt with if Lady Fate wasn't a bitch...

I shake my head, don't think like that, it'll slip out and She won't be happy if I insult Her, best to avoid even thinking insults...

She really has to much control over my life doesn't She? Well... There isn't much I can do about it...

You can talk to Error, Moonbreak, Dream, and Sunbreak! Though gifts are not allowed... Or appearing physically.