𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Emilia's POV:

Math class went by fast and we had to get a group and work on making a math equation tonight that only us to could solve.

My partner is midnight so we decided to get her other friends and meet at my house tonight.

"Ok I'll text you my address and see you at lunch"I waved goodbye.

Midnight invited me to sit at lunch with her and her friends.

I accepted.

I knew my brothers wouldn't be happy but I didn't really care because I needed to make friends.

My next class is science. So I walked to science.

I sat down in the back to not be noticed.

In the middle of class I felt someone staring hard at me.

It kinda burned jk.

I looked around until I saw someone looking at me.

It was a boy with beautiful green eyes.

I almost got lost just looking in to them.

He was ✨hot✨.

He had curly long brown hair with beautiful green eyes and had a nice body with tattoos.

He looked tall about 7 feet.

And he was just staring at me.

I decided to ignore him and try to pay attention to class but I could feel him staring at me.

The bell rung and class was over so I scurried out of the room and into the bathroom to wash my face.

After I was done I went to my next class and it was soon time for lunch.

I got my lunch tray and saw midnight waving for me to come so I sat down next to her and she introduced me to her friends. James , McKenna , Jax , Lena.

The school lunch was disgusting so I decided to ask Damien could I use his car to drive my friends to get food so I waited until he came into he lunchroom.

When my brothers walked in everyone was quiet and just stared as they walked in with there friends.

And there he was emerald eye guy.

I got out of my staring trance and told my friends I will be back.

I walked over to my brothers table.

"Hey Emmy here to have lunch with us" Damien asked.

"No I came to ask if I can use your car to go get some real food" I pleaded.

"Fine but if you crash it I'll kill you"he said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks bye tonio , Damien , Malcom"I said as I turned but I bumped into someone.