𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Emilia's POV:

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock blaring because it was time for school. Ugh but lucky for me it's friday and I almost forgot we have to present our equation today.

Me and my friends thought long and hard for what to do for the equation and we finally chose to make it about my brothers because we were the only ones that new we were related.

I was also really excited because my birthday is on Monday and my dad agreed to let me , my friend group , my brothers , and their friend group to New York. BY OURSELVES.

I am going to New York by myself. AWESOME.

I hopped in a quick shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on an oversized purple and white shirt with short underneath and green , white , and purple retro 1's.

I loooovvveeee retro 1's. (Favorite shoes)

"Em let's go or we're gonna be late" Tonio yelled.

I quickly grabbed my back pack and ran down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen where my dad was eating a box of donuts , I stole a glaze kissed him on the forehead and range before he could tell me to put it back.

"Bye dad" I yelled while running to tonio's car.

"Finally  hopefully we're not late because of you" Damien said

"Well we didn't you wake me up you idiota" I said hitting him in the head.

I speak Italian , Russian , Spanish , and Portuguese. But I have a British accent. I found it strange because everyone is Italian. I never questioned it though.

"toccami e ti ammazzo ragazzina" Malcom said. (Touch me and I'll kill you little girl)

"calmati, piccola puttana, ti colpirò" I said rolling my eyes. (calm down you little bitch im jot gonna hit you)

We drove to school and we made it 5 minutes before the bell rung and I ran into the school so no one would see me walking in with them.

I was grabbing my books from my locker when a note fell from my locker. I read it and it said "your family isn't your family".

Hmm what is that supposed to mean it must be a stupid joke.

"Hey Emilia ready to present" midnight said.

"Yeah who's who's doing the talking" I asked.

"We decided Lena is gonna do all the talking while everyone does their part of the equation"midnight explained.

"Ok let's go class is about to star" I said closing my locker.