𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Emilia's POV:

It was the next day and midnight and the rest of the crew spent the night after she invited them last night after shopping.

They were shocked that I disobeyed my dad and brothers and couldn't wait to see their reaction to everything.

"Ok we're not going out today we're gonna order room service and watch movies and tv shows all day" I announced to the 5 other people in my room.

"Yay because I don't feel like walking today" Jax said plopping back on my bed.

Since my friends decided to stay with me I got a bigger room with 4 beds. Me and midnight decided to share so I didn't have to pay extra for another room with 5 beds.

We ordered chick fil a and we're decided ping on what show to watch.

"No we should watch the 100" Kenna shouted.

"No! Riverdale" Lena said.

"Omg who tf likes riverdale" Jax laughed.

"Yeah no we're watching the 100" I said. Don't get me wrong riverdale is a great show but bitch it will neva be better than the 100. Purr.

We watched it from the beginning because riverdale fan Lena never watched it before.

Everyone was watching tv while I was texting deluca.

We recently have been talking a lot since the night I told him to stay but then I left. I know I know you left your friend that you like at your house while you ran away to a hotel while he was still under your bed.

Stupid mistake.

But he forgave me right away because he said he understood.

"I can't wait to see your family's reaction to your tattoos , nails , and hair" James said.

"I know there gonna freeeaaaak!!!" Midnight said.

"They'll get over it" I said rolling my eyes.

We watched all 1 whole season of the 100 and the time was currently 5am and our private plane we had to board was at 7am so I told everyone to get some sleep before we go.

I woke up to the sound of my timer going off and it was 6:30.

"Guys get up" I yelled looking at the time. "We're gonna be laaaattteeee!" I yelled running to the bathroom.

I quickly grabbed my birthday outfit and threw it on and took my hair out of the bonnet it was in.

I stepped out of the bathroom and there were my friends all wearing there black and white outfits

I stepped out of the bathroom and there were my friends all wearing there black and white outfits. Similar to mines but in different styles.

"You look goooddd!" Jax said.

"Yeah the tattoos make it look extra baddie"James said agreeing with the rest of my friends.

"Ok the Uber is on its way and it's 6:45 so let's go!" I yelled grabbing my birthday bag.

We got in the Uber and made our way to the airport then I realized my dad isn't coming but my brothers and their friends are.