𝑇𝑒𝑛

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑤 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Emilia's POV:

I gathered my family in the living room so I could show them the note I found in my locker.

"Ok so I have something to show you guys , I found it in my locker at school when I was getting my books for the day" I said.

I took the note out of my back pack and passed it to my dad. He looked at it and was shocked at what it said.

"Oh Emilia I'm so sorry" he said running his hands through his hair.

"Why dad what's wrong" I said as he passed the not to Ace.

"Emilia we have to tell you something" Ace said as he cleared his throat.

"Okay what's wrong" I said crossing my arms.

"The note it— its true" Marco stuttered.

"What do you means it's true" I said tears coming to my eyes.

"Yo—your ado—adopted" Damien choked.

"I'm what-?" I asked whipping my tears.

"Dad found you in London when you were one years old in an alley that's why you have the accent because your British" tonio said.

"Antonio you are my favorite brother and you lied to me everyday for 15 years"I said he was surprised because I called him Antonio because I never do that.

"You just called me antoni—" but before he could finish I ran up to my room.

I wanted to text my friends and explain to the what just happened.

Friends forever group chat

Em: guys guess what....

Night: what wrong Emilia!

Em: I'm adopted...

Jax: what!!!!

Kenna: are you really British?!

James: omg are u okay?...

Em: yeah nothing I can't handle but don't worry we're still going on that trip.

"Em it's time for dinner" Marco shouted.

Friends forever group chat

Em: I gotta go guys I have to eat dinner with my "family"

Jax: Emilia stop that's not funny! 😂✋🏽

I put my phone on the charger and walked downstairs to have dinner with my "family".

We were having my favorite food SEAFOOD!

they were just having it so I could forgive them I'm not stupid but I was never going to give up free seafood.

I really didn't wanna have dinner with them so I grabbed my pan and took it upstairs.

"Em where are you going" Lorenzo asked (dad).

I turned around and said "I'm going upstairs Lorenzo and don't call me em my name is Emilia"I said.

I could see the hurt in his eyes and I immediately regretted what I said so it turned around and went upstairs.