𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒

𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Emilia's POV;

I had finished eating my food and decided to take a warm bubble bath to try and relax.

I sat in the bath for about 20 minutes and got out and changed into my pjs and put my hair in my usual messy bun.

(Without the shoes)

As I was tying my hair up I heard something coming from my window. It was rocks and someone was throwing them from the side of my house.

It was Deluca

I opened my window and peeked my head out.

"Deluca what are you doing" I whispered.

"Your friends told me what happened , are u okay?" He asked.

"Yeah a little upset but I'm okay" I assured him.

I couldn't tell if I was trying to convince him or myself that I'm okay. I'm upset with my family and that they didn't tell me this sooner and I could tell if I didn't find out they were gonna keep this secret and had no intention of telling me.

But I had so many questions like who's my real family?

Who left the note in my locker?

Did my real family not want me?

"Ok I just wanted to check on you and make sure your okay" he whisper yelled.

"Thanks for checking up on me buts its storming and I don't think you'll make it home driving so come on up" I gestured.

He climb the tree and jumped inside my window falling on top of me.

"Well hello em" he smirked.

"Hi deluca your big body is crushing my small body so if you wouldn't mind get up!" I choked out.

"Oh sorry my bad" he said helping me up.

We decided to watch all the marvel movies from the beginning in the timeline order.

So I decided to go downstairs and get us some snacks before we started.

To my surprise my family were all in the kitchen whispering about something.

"We have to find out who sent the note they could be a danger to Em" Ace whispered.

"Yeah then she would find out what we do for a living"

What did they mean what they do for a living every pone has their own companies and when I turn 18 I get full control of mines.

I own a fashion line where I make dresses , tuxedo/suits , shirts , and pants. I also can customize shoes which is another one of my hobby's.

I decided to just walk in the kitchen because it's rude to eavesdrop.

"Uh hey em—Emilia" Marco recorrected as I shot him a glare.

I ignored them and just grabbed my snacks for me and deluca.

As I was about to leave I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Emilia we need to tal— is that calone I smell" Antonio said sniffing me.

"Emilia is there a boy in your room" Malcom asked.

"N—no just leave me alone" I said trying to run away but Antonio was still had my wrist.

"Let me go" I yelled.

"No who's upstairs" Ace yelled back.

"Let me go it hurts" I said sobbing looking at the bruise forming on my wrist.

Before I could try to escape again all the boys were running upstairs so I kicked Antonio in his dick and ran upstairs to.