Chapter 1- The call from the wild.

You have to know where to look but when the stars are out all can be revealed. They create a beautiful map that allows hope with the bearer as wherever they are they can find they're way. No man would ever truly be lost with such a gift. It was given by a goddess, one both beautiful and most powerful. Until disappeared from Valar one day and wasn't seen anymore. People believe that sometimes her spirit can be seen wondering the Earth in the form of a wolf. Always in the shadows watching and waiting. But waiting for what nobody knows.

~

As Arwen rode upon horseback charging to the citadel of Rivendell she could feel the shadows gaining on her. When she reached a river she began to enchant to spell. When she spoke the words they did not have the desired affect and therefore she was left to face those shadows now surrounded by the water of the river.
with Frodo within her arms she sent a message to him.
"Lasto beth nin. Tolo dan na ngalad." (Hear my voice come back to the light.)
"Give up the half-ling she-elf. Your magic will not work here."
As the nazguls surrounded her a huge black wolf jumped from the shadows ripping into them one by one. Not waiting to see the result Arwen road straight to the castle not wanting Frodo to die on her watch just because she wanted to curve her own curiosity.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

When the black wolf had been roaming the hills it had felt a presence in its mind. One of darkness. It only lasted for a short second but the wolf had felt a familiar feeling coursing through its veins.
As it had looked across the hills it had heard a sound it had not heard in eons. A whistle on the wind. It called the wolf to Rivendell. It felt many others taking that same journey. A council had been called. All of the great warriors of the world.
But there was another presence nearby as well so first the wolf would pass their to see what darkness was occurring. Upon reaching where the feeling had come from a group of nazgul's were surrounding a elf with a child lain across her lap.
Seeing an opening and leaped as the nazguls head was ripped from its shoulders as they were torn through one by one.
When all were down the wolf turned to find that now the elf was no longer there and was headed in the direction of Rivendell.