Chapter 3- The journey

Many had risen and were preparing their horses when the wolf came around the corner looking as emotionless as yesterday.
They all looked up when it had come before continuing with preparing their horses while still keeping a wary eye.
When lord Elrond stepped to the wolves side he bowed once again in its presence. As Aragon finished packing his horse he turned to see a conversation occurring the wolf answering with the nods of its head.
Elrond then turned away walking back into the palace with a smile to all the others. Gandalf then moved towards the wolf bowing before it. He asked it a question and then turned back to the others who were now ready to go.
"This is Morwen. She shall be travelling with us on our journey." Many said hello warily while Frodo ran up to her and and pat her head. She did not move while he did this before he then turned move back to to the others.
Then Legolas came up to her bowing before crouching. "How are you morwen." Her face did not change she just looked at him.
She then moved her head to the side and pointed it towards the hobbits unspoken words passing between them.
" I see." He replied before getting on his horse.
" who shall the hobbits ride with." Asked Aragorn.
As Morwen moved forwards Legolas replied. "They have permission to ride upon Morwen's back. All four of them."
Aragorn looked at him with surprise before looking down at the wolf. She just nodded her head.
Frodo ran straight over to her while the others approached more slowly. She then lay on the floor to allow them to get on her back.
When she felt they were seated appropriately she turned and headed to the front of the group. The horses moved out of the way without their masters help. Then Gandalf went forwards following Morwen to the first crossroads. She stood still as Frodo tried to figure out the right way.
"Which is the way to Mordor?" He asked Gandalf but Morwen had already gone down the right way and so they began their journey.