Chapter 5- Canahra

As they walk along the top of the mountain the hobbits struggle to climb through the snow while morwen's size helps her make a path se behind. Suddenly Frodo trips and she feels a strong beating in her head.
"The ring..." he says realising it no longer lay on his neck.
" Boromir." Aragorn says his hand on his sword as Boromir holds the ring in his hand. Then Morwen steps forward moving slowly towards him and growling.
"It is a strange fate we should suffer so much fear and doubt... over so small a thing. Such a little thing."
"Boromir give Frodo the ring." When Boromir still remains in its trance Morwen moves closer and growls a little closer. She's aware she looks like just an animal now but she cannot allow a mere man to be enthralled.
When he finally looks up he says. "I care not." Giving the ring back to Frodo as he starts to walk away she still growls and Frodo comes up beside her.
"It's okay morwen he gave it back." She did not soften her gaze on the man but did quiet her growling before moving with Frodo by her side.

As they travel further into the pass Frodo moved ahead with Aragorn and Morwen stares at Boromirs head ready to pounce.
she feels a presence come to her side and immediately knows it is the blonde elf.
"You look as if you are ready to pounce Morwen. Stay calm." She looks at him with the same coldness before hearing something in the air. Still looking at him she nods to the sky.
"I know I hear it too." He replies. " there is a fell voice on the air." He shouts to the others.
"Saruman." Gandalf shouts and rocks start to fall from above. All of the others made it to the other side of the landslide but Legolas is pushed back by the wolf and she lays over him.
"We must turn back Gandalf." Calls Aragorn.
"No it is too late for that now." He replies.
All the hobbits make it safe but Legolas and Morwen are stuck on the other side, rocks blocking their path.
"What shall we do?" Legolas asks and she motion for him to climb on her back.
She then quickly climbs over the rocks and each she stands on falls away after they move. She is light on her feet and makes it to the other side safely to be faced with all the hobbits running to her and giving her hugs.
Gandalf laughs and she gives him a scowl as she is not that used to physical contact. She then allows them to once again climb on her back as Legolas climbs off and she lets out warmth as they are extremely cold. Each of them lay holding onto her as she continues down the pass with the others.
Legolas then comes to her side and leans down whispering.
"Thank you Morwen. You saved my life and I am now in your debt." She just gives him a curse nod before they continue there path through the mountains.
About half an hour later Gandalf speaks up.
"The ring bearer shall decide. Do we pass through the gap of Rohan or the mines of Moria." At the mention of their name the wolf let out a shudder as she knew what had occurred there and she doubted the dwarf did.
"We cannot stay here! This will be the death if the hobbits." Boromir says.
"Frodo." The wizard says.
"We will go through the mines."
Morwen let out a little growl hoping no one heard it before Gandalf said.
" so be it."