one-just the beginning

Thursday, January 8, 2007
Emily has been at the BAU for about two months now and making friends was still difficult. So far she had built small friendships with Derek and JJ. Her friendship with JJ was more than a friendship. When JJ thought about Emily something just felt right even though she was married, JJ believed that Emily was more than a friend. No matter the situation, JJ would think about Emily and a smile immediately crossed JJ's face. Soon JJ came to realize that she was in love with Emily, but she couldn't show it.
Sunday, April 14, 2011
Emily had been in hiding for about a month and a half and all she could think about was the team. Not necessarily the whole team, but she focused most of her time on JJ and her beautiful blue eyes. Emily knew something was wrong because no matter how much she loved everyone else on the team she always came back to JJ. JJ was what made Emily happy, what made Emily get up in the morning. Even though Emily couldn't contact her, she always saw JJ, even if it was in her head or her dreams, she could feel that JJ was with her. She knew JJ was with her and couldn't live without her.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Emily had been at Interpol for about a year running it. She was doing okay but she missed her family from the BAU and she especially missed JJ. JJ had been working at the "state department" which meant she was actually working in the Middle East. JJ had been helping a lot and was soon abducted by a traitor in the task force she was working with.
"This is Prentiss," Emily said as she picked up the phone call from Hotch. Hotch explained that JJ had been abducted and Emily knew exactly what she needed to do.
"Hotch, debrief me on the plane I'm coming" Emily replied then hung up the phone. She made her way to the BAU and quickly rejoiced and reconnected with everyone before facing the awful circumstances.
A couple hours passed and a clue has popped up on Garcia's screen, so everyone is notified. The clue is the word Blackbird and Emily knows exactly what it means.
"Blackbird, it's JJ" Emily said frantically
"How do you know?" Hotch asked
"It's my favorite song, JJ is the only one that knew that, it's JJ," Emily explained.
"Garcia do your thing" Hotch responded. Garcia "followed" the clue and it led her to the possible locations where JJ could be held. Everyone split up to different locations and Emily and Hotch were headed for the right one. They got inside and after putting up a couple fights they found JJ.
"Emily! I knew they'd call you" JJ exclaimed weakly.
"JJ I'm here, I'm here let's get you down" Emily said as she untied JJ from the ceiling and she hugged JJ. Emily quickly turned her back and JJ ran after her captor. Emily ran after her up to the roof. The guy pushed JJ down and Emily immediately started fighting him with JJ and the guy pushed Emily down too. He then fought with JJ once more before he was kicked off of the roof and JJ was hanging on to the side for dear life, Emily came rushing over and grabbed JJ's hands.
"I got you, I got you" Emily said with a feeling of relief as she pulled JJ up and JJ put her head on Emily's shoulder.
"Why didn't you tell me that this was a backstop" Emily asked
"Because, I... I love you" JJ trembled and Emily looked at her with a happy feeling.
"JJ" Emily started as she stared into JJ's eyes. Before they moved their heads closer JJ turned hers to face the ground.
"Emily, I'm sorry, I know this ruins everything" JJ replied.
"You idiot" Emily exclaimed and she used her hand to turn JJ's head to her then kissed JJ hard.
"I have loved you since I was dead" Emily laughed after they stopped kissing and JJ put her head back on Emily.
"From the start you were different, I just didn't know why and the second month I knew that I loved you" JJ explained. They got up and Emily wrapped her FBI jacket around JJ then they went downstairs. As soon as they got down to the first floor Will ran to JJ who was in Emily's arms and picked her up and hugged her. While JJ was hugging Will back she was staring at Emily and thinking about the intense moment they just shared.
"Hey, you okay?" Hotch asked when he walked over to Emily, Emily stopped staring at JJ then looked at Hotch.
"Ye-Yeah, I'm fine, it's... it's good to see everyone," Emily said. Emily went back to the BAU by herself to meet up with Garcia, leaving JJ with Will.
Thursday, February 6,2014
A day went by and Emily was at the hotel watching a movie. She was in her robe and on her laptop on the bed when there was a knock at the door. Emily got up and walked over to the door to open it. She opened the door to JJ standing there.
"What's up?" Emily asked
"You found me," JJ said while she stood in the doorway.
"What?" Emily asked
"Last night you found me, I was kidnapped and you found me" JJ explained and Emily opened the door wider and gestured for JJ to come in. JJ came in and sat on the bed then Emily sat next to her and put her arm around her.
"You're in shock, that's understandable, you were abducted" Emily said as she pushed JJ's hair out of her face.
"I don't know what to do. Emily what do I do?" JJ asked
"You live in the moment, I'm leaving tonight, so I try to live in the moment before I go back to London" Emily explained
"How?" JJ asked as she stared at Emily.
"You need to figure out what you want to do in this moment, then go on living your life with Will" Emily replied.
"JJ, I'm leaving tonight, I think it's best if you go home and spend time with your husband before you do something that you might regret" Emily added and JJ kissed her.
"I won't regret this" JJ said
"Jennifer," Emily responded. They sat there in silence for a couple minutes then JJ who was filled with anger, sadness and confusion fleft. Hours passed and Emily left back to London.

(Hey sorry this is a little rough, I wrote this a while back but it does get better!")