ten- missing

"Dammit! Dammit they already got to him! Ahhh" Emily yelled.
"Fuck!" Emily yelled again then called Morgan.
"Emily what's up?" Morgan asked.
"Is JJ out of surgery?" Emily asked
"Yeah, but she shouldn't wake up for an hour or two" Morgan explained
"Morgan, don't let anyone in her room room, no doctors, no nurses, no one except you and the team until I get there" Emily explained
"Why? What's goin on?" Morgan asked
"I'll tell you when I get there," Emily replied and the call ended. About seven minutes passed and Emily rushed into the hospital and found Morgan.
"Where is she?" Emily asked frantically
"Room 227, what's going on?" Morgan asked
"They got Will, I think he's dead, and I have no clue what to tell JJ" Emily explained stressfully
"Are you serious?" Morgan asked as Reid walked over
"She's up and she's asking for Emily" Reid said
"I've got to go" Emily said then went to JJ's room. JJ was in the hospital bed with her head towards the window in an awful amount of pain.
"Hey" JJ said weakly as she greeted Emily and Emily sat down beside her and took JJ's hand.
"What-what's wrong?" JJ added with a worried look on her face.
"How are you feeling love?" Emily asked
"Emily... where is Henry?" JJ asked
"He's safe, that's all you need to know he's safe, but..." Emily started.
"But what?" JJ asked as she began to sit up
"First of all, unless anything comes up I am getting you the hell away from here tomorrow. Something has happened." Emily responded.
"Emily, please just tell me" JJ asked and Emily took both of her hands as well, Emily's soft touch made JJ feel less worried.
"Jennifer... it's Will someone, someone got to him, someone from Izzy" Emily started
"What, what do you mean?" JJ asked in a worried tone.
"JJ I was on the phone with him and there were shots, there were gunshots and the call ended... it just ended" Emily explained sadly as JJ began to cry.
"No, no, Emily no," JJ said as she cried.
"JJ I don't know anything for sure, only that I heard gunshots" Emily replied
"Henry can't lose his father, he can't. Everyone who I have ever loved leaves, they leave me, Rosalyn, You, and Will. I loved him, Henry loves him" JJ explained as she cried and Emily got on the bed with her and held JJ as she cried.
"I know love, but I came back, I am here, and I will never leave you, I'm here my love, I'm here" Emily said while stroking JJ's head as she cried.
"Everyone leaves" JJ trembled
"No one is leaving you, I promise, no one else is leaving you" Emily responded as she held JJ and JJ held Emily's arms that were around her.
"Emily... Emily promise me you won't leave, promises me" JJ asked
"I already told you, I will never leave you, never, I'm here" Emily explained and JJ started to get up.
"I'm going to get that son of a bitch! She killed my son's father, the person that I thought I loved before you" JJ exclaimed as Emily got out of the bed.
"JJ, JJ lay back down, I will go talk to her" Emily responded as she pushed JJ gently back on the bed.
"Listen to me, I will go talk to her, you just had surgery, you need your rest so I can take you home as soon as possible my love" Emily replied as she kissed JJ's forehead and JJ took her hand.
"I love you" JJ said
"I love you too, now I'm going to go get this asshole" Emily said then left the room. Emily made her way to Morgan to find Izzy's room number then rushed to her room.
"Out!" Emily said to the cops that were in Izzy's room and they quickly left.
"Long time no see Agent Prentiss, you finally figured out who I am, how's Agent Jaraeu's son doing I didn't mean to drop him, I meant to do way worse" Izzy explained badly.
"You son of a bitch, if you or one of your little buddies lay even a finger on my son I will kill you." Emily said in an awful tone then got a phone call from Garcia.
"Garcia is something wrong?" Emily asked
"I'm so sorry, I left him with an Officer, I was getting him a donut from the kitchen, when I got back he was gone." Garcia explained as she cried over the phone. Emily looked up at Izzy with eyes like she was going to kill and Izzy laughed.