seven-hospital

"No, no, stop, stop" JJ exclaimed as the team pulled into the driveway. Emily along with everyone but Garcia got out of the car. Emily, Rossi and Morgan went through the front, Reid and Lewis went through the back. They cleared the main floor then Reid and Tara went upstairs and Emily, Derek, and Dave went downstairs. As Emily quietly walked down the basement steps she could hear the whip slashing against JJ's back. Derek came behind her and once he got a good view he shot the man in his leg and Emily ran over to JJ. JJ was bleeding from her whole body and she was barely awake due to her head trauma.
"I'm here, I'm staying, I've got you, you are safe now, I'm not leaving, I'm staying" Emily said as she untied JJ.
"Emily.." JJ started weakly as she fell into Emily's arms.
"I need an ambulance! Call an ambulance!" Emily yelled as JJ started to fade away to sleep.
"Come on JJ, stay with me, come on, just look at me" Emily added as JJ closed her eyes. Time stood still as JJ was rushed into the hospital, Emily was frantic and overwhelmed, everyone was in the waiting room, just waiting for the doctor to come around the corner.
"Emily what do you need?" Rossi asked
"I need two people to go to the field office and start questioning that guy, even if he didn't do it, we have him for assault and battery, attempted rape, and attempted murder." Emily explained.
"Lewis, you're coming with me let's go... Emily call me with anything" Rossi said then walked away with Tara.
"Emily, why are you so worried, JJ will be fine, you shouldn't be this worried" Morgan said
"I love her, she's my best friend and I love her, it was my call, I approved it and I let her go in there knowing what could happen" Emily explained with tears in her eyes and the doctor came around the corner.
"She's stable, and needed some stitches. She has two fractured ribs and a minor concussion which should go away in about a week or two. You should expect constant dizziness and headaches and she will throw up at times, basically as if she has a week and a half long migraine" The doctor explained
"Can-can we see her?" Emily asked
"Yes she's in room 108, please keep it to three people in the room at most, her vision is kind of blurry and it would be ideal if you went one at a time! The doctor said then exited the waiting room.
"Emily, you go in" Morgan said and so she did. Emily got up from her chair and began walking to JJ's room preparing herself for what she was about to see. Emily walked into the room to find JJ asleep, she walked to the bed and held JJ's hand, JJ then woke up to Emily's soft touch.
"Hey love, you're okay, you're safe now" Emily said as she caressed JJ's bruised cheek.
"Emily, my head hurts" JJ said weakly
"I know, I know, you are going to be fine, I am going to take you home and we're going to see Henry and it's going to be fine, it's all over now" Emily explained as she continued caressing JJ's cheek.
"Lay with me?" JJ asked
"Of course I will" Emily replied then laid in the small hospital bed with JJ laying her head on her chest and Emily kissed JJ's head. After Emily kissed JJ's head she looked out the window to see Morgan staring at her and she knew that he knew.
"I love you JJ" Emily said as she rubbed JJ's back
"I love you too" JJ responded as she drifted off to sleep. Emily got up and knew that she had to talk to Morgan so she went to the waiting room and tried to find him.
"Garcia, where's Morgan?" Emily asked
"He's in his truck, how is she" Garcia asked
"She's asleep" Emily replied as she left and got into Derek's truck
"How long?" Derek asked
"Derek, we were going to tell you, I swear" Emily explained
"How long Emily?" Derek asked again
"Four and a half years" Emily said truthfully
"Wait hold on, are you telling me that you're the reason JJ divorced Will" Morgan asked in a mad tone.
"Yes, yes i am" Emily responded
"Emily, why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked
"I don't know, maybe because you are my guy best friend and you would never accept me" Emily explained
"I will always accept you, you hard head. But when will you know that you can trust me?" Derek asked
"It's just always been really rad trusting people, I moved around a lot when I was younger so I never made a lot of friends, and I never trusted anyone" Emily explained
"We have been together for almost ten years and if you're here to stay, you need to know that you can trust me" Derek said
"I think I do, but you need to listen to me, you can't tell anyone, no one except you knows and until I talk to JJ I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone," Emily explained.
"Did I not just tell you that you can trust me?" Derek asked
"Thank you Derek, now I need to go back to JJ" Emily said as she opened the door.
"Wait Emily, hows the sex?" Derek asked before Emily left.
"Wouldn't you like to know" Emily said jokingly and she left the car back to JJ's room.

Be Free BlackbirdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara