nine- worry

"Emily! Emily!" JJ yelled and then felt a knife go through the back of the wheelchair and into her body. Emily heard JJ's scream and ran to the waiting room and found her. The nurse quickly stood JJ up and put the knife to her neck facing away from the E.R. doors. All the workers, patients and visitors were scared to death and JJ was trying to not cry. All of a sudden Henry came running over and held on to JJ's leg and Emily and JJ both felt numb. Emily took out her gun and pointed it to the nurse.
"He-Henry come to me, come on let's go get another muffin" Emily suggested while trying to get him out of danger but he wouldn't budge. All of the people in the hospital evacuated JJ's leaving Emily, JJ, Henry and the nurse,
"Mommy why are you bleeding?" Henry asked
"I just have a little cut, that's all" JJ trembled then a man came over.
"So here's what's going to happen, I am going to take the little boy and this guy is going to take SSA Jennifer Jaraeu" the woman explained.
"Henry, run to Emily now!" JJ yelled then the nurse  stabbed her again and Emily flinched with sadness and Henry began crying and holding on to the weak JJ. The nurse picked up Henry and Emily started crying.
"Put him down or I swear to god I will shoot you in between the eyes" Emily exclaimed angrily.
"You can't shoot for your life, you're too focused on the love of your life and her son" The guy said
"My son" Emily said as the nurse threw JJ on the ground.
"Mama!" Henry yelled
"Henry, listen to me close your eyes okay" Emily said, Henry did so then Emily shot the guy in his left shoulder and the girl put the knife to Henry's throat.   
"Don't hurt him!" JJ said weakly and then the sound of sirens started coming from the distance and the nurse got distracted and slightly turned to the door. Emily shot the nurse and the nurse dropped Henry and the knife. Emily quickly ran over and picked up Henry who happened to be covered in blood, then she ran to JJ.
"Help! help! Please Help me!" Emily yelled and the sirens got closer.
"Mommy!" Henry yelled as JJ fainted.
"Henry listen to me, listen to mama. I need to help mommy so I want you to go in the parking lot and tell those police officers that there is an FBI agent down inside, can you do that for me monkey man?" Emily asked then kissed Henry's forehead.
"Yes mama" Henry said then he went out of the emergency doors and Emily quickly ran over to JJ who was spitting up blood.
"JJ, come on love stay with me, come on, don't leave Henry, he can't lose his mom, just stay with me" Emily said while trying to stop her bleeding. The sirens got closer and closer then stopped and a bunch of police including her team came in and Morgan was carrying Henry.
"Help, please help" Emily yelled as they came in, an EMT took over JJ's stab wounds and Morgan put Henry down, Henry ran over to Emily and she held him tight.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" Emily asked as she continued holding Henry.
"Mama, my wrist hurts" Henry said
"Okay, that's okay, we will get you cleaned up then checked out" Emily said as she picked up Henry. JJ was taken to a different hospital to get emergency surgery and Emily was going to take Henry to the hotel to get cleaned up. The whole team except Garcia was at the hospital.
"Everyone, gather around, I need to talk to you" Emily began as she held Henry in her arms.
"Whats up Emily?" Reid asked
"JJ and Will are no longer married, they have been divorced for about four and a half years now. Before I tell you the rest I need you to promise me that you will treat JJ the same, I don't care if you don't treat me the same, but JJ needs it, she is getting surgery right now" Emily explained
"Why would we treat you differently?" Lewis asked
"Because, JJ and I have been in a relationship for four and a half years" Emily explained
"Finally" Rossi said then gave Emily two big Italian kisses on the cheek.
"I'm sorry what, you guys knew?" Emily asked
"Emily, we are profilers, we have known for years we have just been waiting for you to tell us we didn't want to pressure you" Reid explained
"I also need to tell you guys something else, Henry sees me as his mom as well" Emily said. After a little more explaining Emily took Henry back to the hotel and gave him a bath although it killed her not to be at the hospital waiting for JJ. Emily cleaned all the blood off of  his body and oh if his hair. Emily then dressed Henry in green pajamas with blue dinosaurs and black converse sneakers and a black sweatshirt.
"Okay Henry, are you ready to go?" Emily asked as she put her satchel over her shoulder.
"Uh-huh" Henry said then took Emily's hand. While walking out the door Emily saw Garcia getting into her room,
"Penelope, look I know you're mad but I need you right now please" Emily said while holding back tears.
"What happened?" Garcia asked
"It's JJ" Emily responded as she started crying.
"Mama don't cry" Henry said and Emily picked him up.
"She is in surgery, she was stabbed twice and I think Henry has a sprained wrist" Emily explained while crying.
"I'm coming, but Emily I think I know who did this," Garcia said as she closed the door to her room.
"Who? Garcia, I swear to god who did this" Emily asked as they walked down the hallway.
"I was online after I left the hospital and last week there was a prison break at the prison where Izzy Rodgers was being held." Garcia explained and Emily's stomach dropped.
"Wh-why weren't we notified, that woman almost killed JJ, and she might do it again, but the nurse who I shot wasn't Izzy Rod-she probably changed her face, we need to call Morgan now." Emily said and she quickly rushed down the hall with Henry in her arms. Once in the elevator Garcia took Henry and Emily quickly called Derek.
"Derek, I need two officers in the nurses room" Emily said frantically.
"Why, Emily what's going on" Morgan asked
"The nurse, I think she's Izzy Rodgers" Emily responded
"Plastic surgery?" Morgan asked
"Yeah, I'll be there in ten" Emily replied and the phone call ended.
"Garcia here's what's going to happen, you and Henry are going to the field office and I am going to the hospital. We are separating the lock from the key. If this is really Izzy Rodgers then we know she has backup" Emily explained
"I want to go see mommy" Henry exclaimed
"I know monkey man, and I want you to, to, but mommy needs her rest and you are going to hang with Aunty Penelope you will see her very soon, I promise" Emily explained
"Pinky promise?" Henry asked as he put his finger out.
"Pinky promise" Emily replied as she put her finger around his.
"Garcia, I need you to get the old case file of Izzy Rodgers, then I want you to cross check every plastic surgery office for
Izzy Rodgers or maybe one of the aliases that she has used over the years, also cross check people with the last name of queen and look through all of the security camera footage to find anyone who looks like Izzy Rodgers as we know her." Emily explained
"I will, and Emily... I'm sorry for freaking out about you and JJ, you two deserve to love after everything you guys have been through, even if it's your best friend." Garcia explained and she took Emily's hand as she held Henry.
"Thank you" Emily replied as the elevator reached the ground floor.
"Okay Henry, say bye bye to Mama" Garcia said while putting Henry on the ground and Emily crouched down with her arms out and hugged him.
"Bye Mama" Henry said and hugged Emily.
"Listen, I love you so so much, and I will see you soon my love" Emily replied as she held Henry, then Emily had to leave to go to the hospital.
"Will, I know you don't want to talk to me but you need to listen closely" Emily explained as she called Will in her car not knowing someone already got to him.
"Emily, what's going on? What do you need? Is Henry okay?" Will asked
"Henry is okay, but listen to me, I need you to come to Franklin, now" Emily said
"You, JJ, and Henry are in danger. Izzy Rodgers escaped from jail last week, and we believe that we have her in custody but we can't be sure" Emily explained
"Where the hell is henry!" Will asked madly over the phone.
"I told Garcia to take him, we needed to separate the lock from the key, they tried to take him so I needed to get him away from the hospital away from JJ" Emily explained
"Emily, I will only say this once, I want him with you, I want you to take Henry make sure he knows I love him" Will said then gunshots went off.
"Will! Will!" Emily yelled.