1

Y/N POV

Background: You two had been dating for almost 4 years and are inseparable. You live together in your houses in LA and London. You're both successful artists but worked out a system where one of you goes on tour then a break, then the other, then a break, and so on. This allows you to tour together and not have to spend so much time away from each other. You were so happy together and both saw each other as soulmates. Nothing could ruin your perfect life. At least...that's what you thought...

"Y/N!!!" You heard Dom shout from upstairs. "One second baby!" You yelled back. You put the last shirt in the dryer and started it. You then began to head upstairs. As you walked into your shared room you saw Dom standing in the mirror looking at the outfit he had picked out with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's the matter Domino?" you asked. He chuckled at the nickname and turned to face you. "I just-It's just- This is my last show on the tour and I really want it to be perfect, but I feel kinda insecure in this outfit." He said, his voice breaking a couple times. He was wearing a pink jumpsuit with patches and chains on it. He also had on his classic smudged black eyeliner. He looked stunning as always. You got up from the bed you were sitting on and held his face between your hands. "You should wear whatever you feel most comfortable in, but I think you look absolutely breathtaking in this outfit." You said and gave him a quick kiss and sat back down. His cheeks became pink as he looked down and smiled. You'd been dating for almost 4 years but he still blushed when you complimented him. You thought it was the cutest thing in the world. "I think I am going to wear this actually" he said while smiling ear to ear looking at you. Even though it's been so long you still get butterflies when he smiles at you like that. He held out his hand to help you up and started to walk towards the door. "Shall we?" he said. You nodded and held his hand as he walked you outside to the black SUV waiting to pick you guys up for his last show of the tour. It ended in LA on purpose so you guys would already be home after the last show. He opened the door for you like the true gentleman he was and you scooted in. He got in after you and you were finally off to the venue. There you sat. In the back of the SUV with your head leaning on the shoulder of the love of your life. On the way to his final show of the tour before your awaited 3 month long break. Nothing could ruin this perfect night.

Right?