2

Y/N POV

We arrived to the venue to see a huge line of people already waiting outside. The driver pulled up to the back and let us out so Dom could go in and do soundcheck and get ready before meeting fans. We walked into Dom's dressing room and were immediately greeted by Adam, Michael, Tom, and Gavin. Dom plopped down on the couch and patted the seat next to him while looking at you, gesturing you to come sit. Gavin whispered something in your ear and you nodded your head just before sitting down next to Dom. He looked at you with a confused look on his face. "What was that about?" He questioned. "Oh nothing Gav was just asking if we ate before we came." You responded. You could tell he didn't fully believe you but he was too nervous about the show to pry. "Anyways," you started. "Are you excited for the last show?" you asked. "I'm SO excited but also kinda nervous." Dom said, jumping up from the couch and bouncing up and down. "Aw baby you have nothing to be nervous about. You're gonna kill it out there just like you always do." You said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "Ewww come on guys get a room" Adam said while pretending to throw up. "We have a room, you're standing in it." Dom fired back giggling. Just then Gavin walked in and asked Dom to come out and meet some fans, shooting you a look right after. You once again nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna go do my makeup in the bathroom while you meet your fans, I'll see you before the show." You said. "I thought you were gonna come with me to meet my fans, you promised Y/N." Dom responded. "I know Dom I'm sorry but I didn't have time to do my makeup before we left so I have to do it now before the show." You stated, trying to sound as believable as possible as Gavin was trying to push Dom towards the front. "Whatever." He said. He looked really sad and you felt bad but you knew he'd understand and be well happy when he finds out why you did that. As soon as Dom was out of your view you grabbed your phone and purse and hurried to the back door. You got into the black SUV that was waiting for you and sighed in relief as it pulled away. Everything was working out perfectly. So far at least...