I See - Part 24

-no one's pov-

As Dabi looked down on the blonde male, his eyes seemed angry and yet sympathetic that his father wasn't just using his family, but other hero's. The patchwork man gazed straight into Hawks' pleading orbs as tears spilled from them. Dabi wiped them away but quickly snapped his hand back. The bipolar male walked over and spoke "Hawks... You should have told us. Enji can't keep using people like this!... But he can and gets away with it." Twice spoke the first part in a sympathetic tone but it soon switched to an argumentative manner. As twice said that Dabi snapped and yelled in frustration "GOD DAMNIT! Why can't he just leave me alone....i hate him, he sent my mother away, hurt my siblings and i couldn't help! And now i couldn't help the love of my life!"

Toga reached out for Dabi but he pushed her away, which caused the female to tear up, she had always seen him as a big brother, he helped and saved her. When everyone had left her, he stayed. He accepted her for her quirk, he didn't see her as a monster and yet he pushed her away. Once Dabi realised what he had done he looked at Toga and reached out, but she pulled away, he sighed and looked down "all i fucking do is fail..."

Hawks spoke up and his voice seemed weak and raspy, his eyes fixed on his black haired lover "D-Dabi...." there was no reply. "Dabi-" there was no movement until hawks spoke again "Touya...." Dabi had flinched at the name and looked down further, sinking to his knees and hiding his scarred face, Shigaraki sighed and shooed twice out, knowing his remarks would fuel the fire.

Dabi had hidden it away and couldn't hide anymore, he broke down, saying how he had always messed up, always thought and put himself first, how he was the disappointment of the family and how he couldn't protect them. Behind all the smouldering and the flirting, Hawks was a very good talker and listener.

-A/N-

SOOOO SOOO soooooo sorry about the long wait, ive had things going on, exams and all. but enjoy <3