Confrontation-Part 3

-A/N-

Vote and follow!!

-STORY-

-Hawks POV-

I watched the man walk with his hoodie hood up. I wanted to see his face, His body was entrancing enough. I followed his steps with my eyes until he was out of sight. I stood and spread my wings, taking off and landing a few buildings in front of where the stranger was walking. His figure and build was familiar, he reminded me of a old friend i had...They went missing. I looked him up, his hood was enabling em from seeing his face. ''Fuck'' i mutter to myself.

'Should i fly down....Introduce myself?' i wonder to myself. 'No i'm on patrol...i'll see him round' i thought as i went to fly off, my mind wondered to a sinful place, seeing the mans abs and pecs, his beautiful, god like build. I flew down and landed about 10 steps from the man, i waved a hand. He just walked past.

-Dabi POV-

The #2 hero landed in front of me, Internal panic bubbled, like Pasta in boiling water. He waved, my heart skipped a beat but i simply walked past, knowing it was too risky. As i walked past, my breath hitched and i exhaled shakily. I walked and looked at my fee with each step, i had a longing feeling. I was...Lonely.

"Hey! It's rude to ignore people" The birdman called out.

"I don't want to talk...To anyone...Especially a hero" i spat at him as i walked.

You could hear the man scoff and huff. he finally spoke "Well i was going to compliment your abs"

this caused me to blush "Hm- is that so birdy" i stopped walking and turned, my face still hidden.