Yup So...... Hello!-Part 10

*Dabi POV*

As I watch the blonde haired boy enter I speak. "Really.... You?" all the he did in response was smile and try to wave before being dragged off. To the corner, a chair was sat there as te league circled him. I stood at all my height and looked down at him. A smirk plastered on my scarred face. The blonde boy looked at me and then looked away, a blush forming on his cheeks..... I wonder.

Shigaraki spoke up "What are you wanting! The #2 hero! Explain yourself...." his voice was raspy as he tightened his grip on Hawks.

Kurogiri then chimed in. "Maybe legt him talk....." shigaraki groaned and pondered on the thought until kurogiri used his gruff voice "Now Tomura" shigaraki let go with a huff (Mama Kurogiri ☺).

*Hawks POV*
I just sat watching this unfold infront of me. It was quiet amusing until.... I feel the tent in my trousers form. I mentally swear and curse at myself as I close my legs from my man-spreading.

I listened as dabi pipped up "So... Did the Little birdie get sick of the puppet and strings game... Hm?" I almost drooled at the sound of his deep, sexy voice. I spoke up with a sigh "Nope.... I needed a Change.... From the predictable life... And I wanted to join you.... That such a problem. Mas- Mister..."
After speaking I realise I almost said master. I blush deeply but compose myself..... "Yeah so..... HELLO!" I spoke in a enthusiastic yet sarcastic voice...