Where Were You? - Part 20

-Hawks POV-

Dabi and the league have been more trusting with me, they are allowing me to go out on my own, as long as I hide who I really am, I have a false identity. Only endeavour knows it, other than the ones in the league. I hate how I have to betray them. I know I'm part of the hero society but... The villains are so misunderstood. It's horrible.

I walk through the alleyways to the one endeavour told me, I have a back up phone, with endeavours name as a false one. A acronym, one only I under stand 'Boma'... This means 'Boss of Mission Associations' because that is what he is.

I find him, my scars had healed to dips in my skin. He turned to Me and looked in shock, he saw my state and I could tell he felt bad yet he hid it with his 'I don't show sadness, its weak' facade. That's a skill I have learnt, people hide their feelings due to their past. The have found a way to do something called 'Compartmentalise'. Where they hide thinks and events from their past in a section of their head that they hate associating to and or being brought up.

-No one's pov-

After the chat, Hawks took his leave, he didn't want to because it meant going back to the scary, damp, dark atmosphere in the league, rather than finally feeling the rays of light beaming down on his fragile form. He decided to stay out, without letting anyone know. He had been 3 hours late to his Curfew.

Dabi was getting worried but he was mostly angry at him, the thought that he had run away was in Dabis mind constantly. Hawks came back just as the sun started lowering over Japan. He snuck in and tried to sneak to his room, only to find Dabi there, waiting with a angry expression on his face. "Where.Have.You.Been!" he spoke harshly a nd with a livid passion. He was 'fuming', hawks knew he was not to push his boundaries... Yet look where he is..

-A/N-
Sorry for the late entry, school is crazy! NOT SPELL CHECKED