💔Katsuki Bakugou||Rooftop Night|| Angst💔

This means a thought.  

It was a cloudy night from what you could tell. The moon was hardly  visible with the soft clouds brushed in front of it. You sat at the ledge of the building you always went to when you needed peace and quiet, but you planned on this being the last time you sat up here. "Tonight I'll jump.." you said, quietly to yourself. You stood, slowly, just to feel the soft breeze sway your (h/c) hair. 

   Maybe it'll be better in the next life, you thought. But then you thought of what you wouldn't have anymore. Your best friends, Tsu, Mina and Izuku, who you always held close to your heart. Your parents, who were always there, waiting for a chance to help you reach your dream of being a hero. But that day will never come, will it? The day you planned on becoming a hero? Where you and all of your friends would stand before the world and say you were heroes. They'll move on, you thought, they'll protect the world for me. And they'll do a great job. Maybe I'll join them again one day, and be their biggest fan. But my time is up, by choice. 

   You took off your shoes and let your hair down, from the neat braid you always held it in. Before you could go off the edge, you heard voices calling your name. "Y/n! Y/nnn!!" "Where could she be?" "Did the villains get her?" What you didn't know was that your class was looking for you. They already searched half the town, now they were getting close to you. Are they calling my name? Actually looking for me? They care? They want me? It was almost unbelievable to you. That they did care.

   You saw Mina and Denki on a street below, their bright hair visible from space. "Denki, where do you think she could be..?" Mina questioned the boy, with heavy worry in her voice. "I don't know where she is.. But we'll find her okay? She's fine." The boy tried to cheer up his pink friend in every way he could. But considering that the girl hadn't been seen since 6 in the evening that day, and it was about to be 2am, it was hard to get Mina to stop the tears streaming from her face.

   It was a tad surprising to notice you didn't see the angry boy you loved anywhere below. You could make out the rest of the class. Izuku's bright lime colored hair, and Kirishima's red head. But your dearest Bakugou, your Katsuki, your warming joy, he was nowhere to be seen. Until you heard the door behind you open.

   "Y-Y/n? What..What are you doing up here? Get away from the edge, you'll fall! Have you lost your damn mind!?" The poor boy was scared to death, that the one he loved could've been anywhere in the world. But she was here, wasn't she? But..was she okay?

   "Didn't you hear what I said," he ran up to you, squeezing you and dragging you from so close to the point you wanted to leave the Earth from. "Stay away from the edge! I'm serious! Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He tried to be serious, he did. But then the tears came as he hugged you as tight as he could, not wanting to let you go again.

"What're you doing here? You should be asleep with the others, Katsu."

"..Asleep? You want me to sleep when you've been missing for eight hours!? The 'others' are looking for you! Why are you up here? Why did you take off your.. shoes.." Then the tears rolled a bit harder down his tired face, with the realization hitting him like a shockwave. 

"Were you actually gonna jump off the fucking building!?" 

". . ." The girl had no answer. But she sat on the paved roof of the building. Her (e/c) eyes didn't have the same spark, the life and joy they usually did.

   Bakugou tried to sit with you, but crumbled to his knees, from the lack of sleep and the sadness that washed over him. Not a drowning sadness, but a "hard to breathe" sadness. He threw his arms around you. Then you broke a bit more, and the tears streamed from you, too.

"You fricking dumbass! Why would you try and do something like this!?" He lightly sobbed into your hair. "Do you have any clue how much this would do to our friends? To the world? To me..?" You could only let the tears stream, your lips, dried from the late breeze, shut tightly together. "Do you have any idea how bad I'd miss you!? You're my one and only, why would you do this, huh? Talk to me, please.."

"..." You stayed quiet at first, but then let the words you'd tell yourself everyday leave your mouth. "I didn't think anyone would need me..or miss me. And I wouldn't miss me either. I'm just another nobody in a world of somebodies. But I don't feel like a somebody, like everyone that hangs out with me just pities me, that I'm a burden.... I feel like a burden to myself.." You let the tears stream harder and lightly sobbed into the black hoodie of the boy in front of you.

"Why wouldn't you just tell me? I'm here, I'm always here." He dropped the tough guy act. That barbed wire fence he always kept up around his emotions. He let it spill out for you, cause he loved nothing more than you. "I didn't want to pour my problems on to you.. To feel like a burden to you.."

"Y/n.. you're never a burden to me. Never have been and never will be. You're great the way you are.. you're smart, pretty, funny, sweet, caring, and to me? Perfect, you're my perfect number 1.." 

   He gave you a small kiss and just let you cry your tears into his hoodie. 

"Bakugou? Y/n!?" Uraraka and Iida had found the two on the roof top.

"Be quiet, pink cheeks! You really need to learn how to shut your damn mouth."

He payed no mind to the two others as they informed the rest of the students of your whereabouts. Didn't take long before everyone was up there.

You feel asleep in his arms with your tear stained face as he explained to everyone what had happened when he found you. Mina and Tsu, even Tsu, yes, were crying. Not bawling their eyes out, but kinda hard crying.

As they all walked back to U.A. with you asleep in Bakugou's arms, he whispered one last thing to you. 

"I love you with all my heart, okay? Don't let anyone make you think otherwise."

1,121 Words

Thanks for reading this! I know it was really bad but hey, I tried?  

Sorry if I wasted your time 😖

Happy reading! 

-AmaSama❤